Corporate – Sales /
Leanplum, the leading multi-channel customer engagement platform helps forward-looking brands like Tesco and Zynga meet the real-time needs of their customers. By transforming data into an understanding of users' needs and wants, and optimizing engagement campaigns utilizing multiple communication channels, our platform delivers unified experiences that are timely, tested, and relevant — building customer loyalty that fuels business growth. Founded in San Francisco, Leanplum has offices across North America, Europe, and Asia, and has received more than $125 Million in funding from leading Silicon Valley venture capital firms. Leanplum has been recognized as Fortune's Best Companies to Work For and Entrepreneur's Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America. Learn more at www.leanplum.com.
About The Role
Leanplum is looking for a driven, competitive team player with great initiative, to fill a key role on its Alliances & Partnerships team. The ideal Alliance Manager will play a key role in sourcing new and assisting existing sales opportunities alongside the regional sales team. Additionally, they will be the primary point of contact for all things partner related in the region, including on-going cadences, team meet-ups & enablement, co-marketing opportunities and creation of needed marketing materials (with help from marketing). Lastly, as relationships mature, new partner vetting and acquisition will become a focus. In this role, having a deep understanding of the Leanplum platform and service offerings and how they can be complemented by technologies or services rendered by partners is essential. Our goal is to accelerate revenue growth and increase win rates, both for Leanplum and our partner network. The lens of “how do I make our partners successful?” must be worn. A successful candidate will be a self-starter, with high energy, operate as a team player mentality, and takes coaching advice and applies it immediately.
- Ownership of day-to-day relationship with regional contacts for our Technology and Solution partners
- Maintain an understanding of AE top target accounts, quarterly pipeline progression & key renewals to assist with partner account mapping exercises
- Onboard new customers by guiding them through the kickoff process and ensuring proper implementation
- Drive lead generation for the regional team by sourcing opportunities in the partnerships ecosystem
- Have intimate knowledge on Leanplum’s application across a variety of use cases and educate the partner arena on that value, and vice versa
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to apply in internal and external settings
- Self-starter: we are looking for someone who is competitive and proactively takes initiative
- Highly consultative with savvy business acumen
- Persistence to build relationships where none exists
- Familiarity with Salesforce CRM; specifically around reporting and diligence with documentation;
- 4+ years experience in Sales, Account Management or other revenue-driven role; 2+ years experience with alliances is ideal
- Experience in Mobile or Martech ecosystems is a plus
- Bachelors Degree
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Salaries
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Gym and Phone Reimbursement
- Flexible vacation
- Peer bonuses
Build more than a Career. Create Meaning.
Leanplum is an equal employment opportunity employer for all applicants and employees. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. When necessary, we also make reasonable accommodations for disabled employees and for pregnant employees who request an accommodation, with the advice of their health care providers, for pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions.