Corporate – Sales
Leanplum is a mobile engagement platform that helps forward-looking brands like Grab, Tinder, and Tesco meet the real-time needs of their customers. By transforming data into an understanding of users’ needs and wants, our platform delivers unified experiences that are timely, tested, and relevant — building the customer loyalty that fuels business growth. Founded in San Francisco, Leanplum has offices across North America, Europe, and Asia, and has received more than $98 million in funding from leading Silicon Valley venture capital firms. Leanplum has also been recognized as Fortune’s Best Companies to Work For and Entrepreneur’s Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America. Download the media kit and learn more at www.leanplum.com.
About the Role
We’re looking for talent to join our world-class team (including but not limited to 7 ex-Googlers, 3 medalists from programming competitions, an ex-Adobe exec and an ex-VC)! Leanplum is on a mission to reinvent marketing automation for the mobile world, by empowering marketers and product managers to optimize their mobile apps with hyper-personalized messaging and user experience optimization, all without coding.
- Create and deliver highly personalized technical sales presentations and product demonstrations
- Own the technology engagement with companies along with the sales team and take the lead to achieve technical acceptance
- Taking complex technical ideas and functions and articulating them in a way that someone without technical know-how can understand clearly
- Working and meeting directly with Senior C level executives
- Collaborate closely with our product team to help influence product roadmap based on the customer’s needs
- Provide responses to RFPs and RFIs
- You have 2+ years of sales engineering experience, ideally for a SaaS company
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, IT, Engineering or related fields
- Possess a good understanding of platforms/architecture, and solution implementation lifecycle
- You have been part of a fast-growing start-up in the past
- You have an interest in the mobile app space
- You are fluent in at least one local language (Dutch, German or French preferred) besides English
- Minimum travel time of 25% travel across Europe is expected
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Salaries
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Gym and Phone Reimbursement
- Flexible vacation
- Peer bonuses
- Delicious and healthy snacks
- TGIF happy hours
Build more than a Career. Create Meaning.
Leanplum is an equal employment opportunity employer for all applicants and employees. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. When necessary, we also make reasonable accommodations for disabled employees and for pregnant employees who request an accommodation, with the advice of their health care providers, for pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions.