Customer Success Manager - San Francisco/Denver
Denver, CO /
Corporate – Customer Success /
Leanplum, the leading multi-channel customer engagement platform helps forward-looking brands like Tesco and Zynga meet the real-time needs of their customers. By transforming data into an understanding of users' needs and wants, and optimizing engagement campaigns utilizing multiple communication channels, our platform delivers unified experiences that are timely, tested, and relevant — building customer loyalty that fuels business growth. Founded in San Francisco, Leanplum has offices across North America, Europe, and Asia, and has received more than $125 Million in funding from leading Silicon Valley venture capital firms. Leanplum has been recognized as Fortune's Best Companies to Work For and Entrepreneur's Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America. Learn more at www.leanplum.com.
About the Role
Leanplum is looking for a talented team player with great initiative, to fill a key role on its Customer Success Team. The ideal Customer Success Manager (CSM) will play a key role in building our relationships with a portfolio of enterprise customers. You will also onboard new customers by guiding them through the kickoff process and ensuring proper implementation. As a CSM you will have a strong understanding of the customer's business and use cases, so that you can provide consultation on the uses of Leanplum based on client's specific use cases. Next to that you will also develop a network of champions within each account through education, coaching and troubleshooting. A successful candidate will be a self-starter, with high energy, have a team player mentality, and is willing to take coaching advice and apply it immediately. Experience in the gaming industry is appreciated.
We are hiring for the San Francisco or Denver location.
- Have ownership of the day-to-day relationship with a portfolio of enterprise customers
- Maintain an excellent retention rate and drives adoption of Leanplum across accounts
- Onboard new customers by guiding them through the kickoff process and ensuring proper implementation
- Develop a strong understanding of the customer’s business and use cases
- Provide consultation on the use of Leanplum based on client’s specific use cases
- Develop a network of champions within each account through education, coaching and troubleshooting.
- Enlighten customers with learnings captured from their own data and experiments
- Conduct regular on-site and/or remote business reviews to recap usage and to further engage the client
- Handle urgent customer concerns and escalate internally when necessary
- Have intimate knowledge on the client’s current use of Leanplum and educate them on new features they are not using to possibly uncover new business opportunities
- Knowledge in mobile (gaming) industry
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong communicator in both presenting and writingHighly consultative with savvy business acumen
- Persistence to build relationships where none exists
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to learn
- 2+ years experience in Account Management or Customer Success
- Experience in Mobile or SaaS a plus
- 4 yr degree or higher (CS or Business a plus)
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salaries
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Flexible time off
- Peer bonuses
- Very Dog Friendly in San Francisco!
Build more than a Career. Create Meaning.
Leanplum is an equal employment opportunity employer for all applicants and employees. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. When necessary, we also make reasonable accommodations for disabled employees and for pregnant employees who request an accommodation, with the advice of their health care providers, for pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions.