Customer Engagement Specialist/Manager (East Coast Remote)
Charlotte, NC /
Client Services – Customer Success /
We are a growth stage company that creates software solutions combining lean principles, predictive and prescriptive analytics, and machine learning to transform hospital and infusion center operations. More than 180 health systems and over 600 hospitals across 43 states rely on our award-winning products to increase patient access, decrease wait times, and reduce healthcare delivery costs. We have raised more than $300 million from top-tier investors such as Bain Capital, Insight Partners, and Goldman Sachs. We have been named among the top 100 AI companies in the world.
This role is available for East Coast Remote in the following states: FL, GA, IL, IN, LA, MA, MD, MI, MO, NH, NC, OH, PA, SC, TX, VA, WI. If your state is not listed, we may not be able to proceed with your application. We have an office in Charlotte, NC for employees who prefer to work regularly or occasionally from an office.
As this position includes travel to cancer centers with immunocompromised patients, we (and our healthcare customers) require proof of vaccination for COVID-19 and influenza.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work closely with the Product Implementation team to successfully launch iQueue for Operating Rooms software at both new and existing customers.
- Collaborate with hospital leadership teams and staff to grow relationships and demonstrate product ROI.
- Train customers of various roles in hospital organizations on application features. Determine where customer workflows can be optimized after product launch, and serve as the subject-matter expert on the product.
- Identify opportunities for engagement to increase the value our customers receive from iQueue by monitoring usage and trends through the use of various applications.
- Collect and synthesize customer feedback and determine when to communicate to internal teams for product enhancements.
- Serve as the first point of contact and problem solver for customer issues, routing them to the correct internal team(s) when needed.
- Research customer issues to develop actionable recommendations, and deliver a strategy to help meet users’ goals. If needed, collaborate on issues with the appropriate internal team(s).
- Lead customer calls with healthcare staff, managers, directors, and executives in which you discuss goals and a path towards continued success.
- Create internal and external facing reports to answer questions about customer data, health, and engagement.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Reliability—Be reliable. Always be reliable
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, healthcare or a related field2+ years of experience in a customer-facing role
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency using computers in an office environment (MS Office, Gsuite)
- Experience with utilizing data Analytics tools (i.e. SQL, Tableau, Excel)
- Ability to interpret data/metrics and make recommendations for improved customer engagement
- Proactive customer-specific solutions, support, and guidance through effective and insightful face to face and written communications
- Ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced, diverse and evolving environment
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE
- Experience working on healthcare products or with hospitals
- Master's Degree in business or healthcare
- Experience working with various applications to monitor customer health, questions, and engagement within the application.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Intellectual and emotional satisfaction of solving tough operational problems in healthcare while improving patient access and saving lives!
- Competitive compensation package that includes base salary, annual bonus, and stock options
- 401(k) Match
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off and Parental Leave
- Monthly reimbursement for Skill Building
- Monthly reimbursement for Wellness, Transportation, and/or Home Office
- Education Reimbursement for select courses/programs
The base salary range for this position is $80-$115K/year. The offered salary will reflect careful consideration of a number of factors, including work location, your skills and qualifications, prior relevant experience and internal equity.
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
LeanTaaS is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting an inclusive work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We value diversity, inclusion, and aim to provide a sense of belonging for everyone. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. If you require assistance during the application process, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. LeanTaaS will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities to the extent required by applicable law.
Please note: LeanTaaS is not accepting agency resumes at this time, and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you.