Product Implementation Specialist/Manager, Operating Rooms (East Coast Remote)
Boston, MA /
Client Services – Customer Implementation /
We are a growth stage company that creates software solutions combining lean principles, predictive and prescriptive analytics, and machine learning to transform hospital and infusion center operations. More than 180 health systems and over 600 hospitals across 43 states rely on our award-winning products to increase patient access, decrease wait times, and reduce healthcare delivery costs. We have raised more than $300 million from top-tier investors such as Bain Capital, Insight Partners, and Goldman Sachs. We have been named among the top 100 AI companies in the world.
This role is available for East Coast Remote in the following states: FL, GA, IL, IN, MA, MD, MI, MO, NH, NC, OH, PA, SC, and VA. If your state is not listed, we may not be able to proceed with your application. We have an office in Charlotte, NC for employees who prefer to work regularly or occasionally from an office.
As this position includes travel to hospitals and surgery centers, we (and our healthcare customers) require proof of vaccination for COVID-19 and influenza.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Drive operational improvement for our customers (travel required) through our products - you will understand the unique operational needs of each of your customers, evangelize the products, build/run analytics on customer operations and performance, and work with fellow product managers, marketing and sales to ensure that our products are making our customers successful.
- Communicate technical requirements and ensure that customer IT and process teams clearly understand the data and setup needs for iQueue (as well as the transfer mechanisms) and coordinate required security and other audits.
- Independently manage customer implementations, take ownership of the account after a sales close and make sure that the product is configured correctly; this is an analytically intense process involving receiving accurate data, identifying key users, and ensuring all accounts are provisioned.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key customer contacts.
- Monitor customer operations and operational outcomes by using internal dashboards and customer calls, verify that the product is working well on customer sites, and proactively solve problems.
- Help refine vision and strategy by continuously educating inbound product managers on your customers’ stories and pain points and contributing detailed feature ideas to the product roadmap.
- Educate other functional groups about customer successes and pain points.
- Work with marketing on producing case studies, customer videos, etc. and help sales close deals as needed in the capacity of a subject matter expert.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Bachelor's degree in health sciences, engineering, business administration, or related field.
- 1+ years of professional experience in a client- or customer-facing role such as management consulting, enterprise product management, or healthcare.
- A background in mathematics/statistics, process improvement, implementation and/or healthcare.
- Experience in working with perioperative environments preferred; we do consider candidates with zero experience if we see some extraordinary accomplishment(s).
- Preferred experience working with C-suite executives or other high level leadership professionals.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills (how you write your resume and approach us is a good litmus test).
- Strong project management skills, including managing multiple projects, coordinating cross functioning teams with dynamic deadlines.
- A maniacal obsession with customer happiness, success, and retention; you’re the type of person who will move mountains to solve problems and make people successful.
- Experience with data analysis using any tools: Excel/Tableau/other.
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE
- Experience working on healthcare products
- Experience with data or analytics products
- Experience working on enterprise software products
- A blog, article, or any published writing is a huge plus
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Intellectual and emotional satisfaction of solving tough operational problems in healthcare while improving patient access and saving lives!
- Competitive compensation package that includes base salary, annual bonus, and stock options
- 401(k) Match
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off and Parental Leave
- Monthly reimbursement for Skill Building
- Monthly reimbursement for Wellness, Transportation, and/or Home Office
- Education Reimbursement for select courses/programs
The base salary range for this position is $90-$125K/year. The offered salary will reflect careful consideration of a number of factors, including work location, your skills and qualifications, prior relevant experience and internal equity.
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
LeanTaaS is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting an inclusive work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We value diversity, inclusion, and aim to provide a sense of belonging for everyone. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. If you require assistance during the application process, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. LeanTaaS will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities to the extent required by applicable law.
Please note: LeanTaaS is not accepting agency resumes at this time, and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you.