Staff Software Engineer, Frontend (US Remote)
Chicago, IL /
Engineering – Engineering /
We are a growth stage company that creates software solutions combining lean principles, predictive and prescriptive analytics, and machine learning to transform hospital and infusion center operations. More than 180 health systems and over 600 hospitals across 43 states rely on our award-winning products to increase patient access, decrease wait times, and reduce healthcare delivery costs. We have raised more than $300 million from top-tier investors such as Bain Capital, Insight Partners, and Goldman Sachs. We have been named among the top 100 AI companies in the world.
Please note that while this role is listed as available for remote, we are currently employing in the following 31 states: AK, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, IL, IN, KS, LA, MD, MA, MI, MO, MT, NH, NJ, NY, NC, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI . If your state is not listed, we may not be able to proceed with your application. We have offices in Santa Clara, CA and Charlotte, NC for employees who prefer to work regularly or occasionally from an office.
We're looking for mission-driven, product-minded front-end engineers to work on prescriptive analytics products that maximize healthcare capacity and improve patient access at hospitals. If the idea of making healthcare better for future generations sounds worthwhile, and the experience of taking extreme ownership and getting things done in a fast paced environment is appealing, then you'll enjoy this role.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Collaborate with PM, Engineering and Design to develop thoughtful front-end experiences on prescriptive analytics products.
- Lead and drive projects to completion with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Produce clean, QA-friendly front-end code.
- Collaborate with peer front-end engineers to improve front-end architecture and code base.
- Help out with design and code reviews.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of professional experience working on production front-end applications involving single page application frameworks (Angular preferred, React or Vue or Amber or others is also ok). Interest in working on Angular.
- Detail oriented and an eye for good UX/Design.
- Passion for clean code and making things better.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Intellectual and emotional satisfaction of solving tough operational problems in healthcare while improving patient access and saving lives!
- Competitive compensation package that includes base salary, annual bonus, and stock options
- 401(k) Match
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off and Parental Leave
- Monthly reimbursement for Skill Building
- Monthly reimbursement for Wellness, Transportation, and/or Home Office
- Education Reimbursement for select courses/programs
The base salary range for this position is $160-$200K/year. The offered salary will reflect careful consideration of a number of factors, including work location, your skills and qualifications, prior relevant experience and internal equity.
LeanTaaS is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting an inclusive work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We value diversity, inclusion, and aim to provide a sense of belonging for everyone. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. If you require assistance during the application process, please reach out to email@example.com. LeanTaaS will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities to the extent required by applicable law.
Please note: LeanTaaS is not accepting agency resumes at this time, and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you.