Product Implementation & Customer Success Manager (US Remote)
Boulder, CO /
Client Services – Product Implementation & Customer Success /
We are a growth stage company that creates software solutions combining lean principles, predictive and prescriptive analytics, and machine learning to transform hospital and infusion center operations. More than 180 health systems and over 600 hospitals across 43 states rely on our award-winning products to increase patient access, decrease wait times, and reduce healthcare delivery costs. We have raised more than $300 million from top-tier investors such as Bain Capital, Insight Partners, and Goldman Sachs. We have been named among the top 100 AI companies in the world.
This position can be performed remotely from anywhere in the US, regardless of any location that might be specified. Please note that while this role is listed as available for remote, we are currently employing in the following 31 states: AK, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, IL, IN, KS, LA, MD, MA, MI, MO, MT, NH, NJ, NY, NC, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI . If your state is not listed, we may not be able to proceed with your application. We have offices in Santa Clara, CA and Charlotte, NC for employees who prefer to work regularly or occasionally from an office.
As this position includes travel to cancer centers with immunocompromised patients, we (and our healthcare customers) require proof of vaccination for COVID-19 and influenza.
Each Product Implementation & Customer Success (PICS) Manager role has either a Customer Success or Implementation focus. Not every PICS Manager does all of the functions listed below. During the interview process, our team will determine which focus makes the most sense for you, based on your previous experience and career goals.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Focus on driving operational improvement at our customers (requires up to 20% travel) through our products - you will understand the unique operational needs of each of your customers, evangelize the products, build/run analytics on customer operations and performance, and work with fellow product implementation and customer success team members, marketing and sales to ensure that our products are making our customers successful.
- Communicate technical requirements and ensure that customer IT and process teams clearly understand the data and setup needs for iQueue (as well as the transfer mechanisms) and coordinate required security and other audits.
- Independently manage customer implementations/expansions. Using project management skills and a high level of coordination, command firm control over project timelines and expectations across many LeanTaaS and customer stakeholders.
- Facilitate analytically intense processes involving gathering data from sometimes disparate systems, exploring these data sets for abnormalities and preprocessing this data for deeper use and analysis.
- In concert with the data onboarding team, work with customers to integrate their EHR data into our software.
- Utilize business intelligence tools to correctly map the customer EHR fields utilized by our software for scheduling optimization.
- Assign and monitor key metrics during implementations.
- Perform quality control in post mortem and work to continuously improve our internal project management plans for future projects.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key customer contacts.
- Conduct training and data troubleshooting support.
- Monitor customer operations and operational outcomes by using internal tools and customer calls, verify that the product is working well on customer sites, and proactively solve problems.
- Help refine vision and strategy, educating inbound product managers and other functional groups on your customers’ stories and pain points and contributing detailed feature ideas to the product roadmap.
- Work with marketing on producing case studies, customer videos, etc. and help sales close deals as needed in the capacity of a subject matter expert.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics/statistics, engineering/physics, data science or related field/experience; our products are data products, so a quantitative background is critical to the success of our PICS team.
- At least 2-5 years professional experience in a client- or customer-facing role such as management consulting, project management, customer success, engineering, EHR, healthcare; we do consider candidates with limited experience if we see some extraordinary accomplishment(s)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills (how you write your resume and approach us is a good litmus test)
- A maniacal obsession with customer happiness, success, and retention; you’re the type of person who will move mountains to solve problems and make people successful
- Experience in project management and facilitating change management
- Experience with data analysis & visualization tools (e.g Tableau, Power BI)
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE
- Experience working on healthcare products or within hospitals
- Experience working with data or analytics products
- Experience working on enterprise software products
- PMP credentials (implementation role)
- Clinical credentials
- A blog, article, or any published writing is a plus
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Intellectual and emotional satisfaction of solving tough operational problems in healthcare while improving patient access and saving lives!
- Competitive compensation package that includes base salary, annual bonus, and stock options
- 401(k) Match
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off and Parental Leave
- Monthly reimbursement for Skill Building
- Monthly reimbursement for Wellness, Transportation, and/or Home Office
- Education Reimbursement for select courses/programs
The base salary range for this position is $90-$125K/year. The offered salary will reflect careful consideration of a number of factors, including work location, your skills and qualifications, prior relevant experience and internal equity.
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
LeanTaaS is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting an inclusive work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We value diversity, inclusion, and aim to provide a sense of belonging for everyone. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. If you require assistance during the application process, please reach out to email@example.com. LeanTaaS will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities to the extent required by applicable law.
Please note: LeanTaaS is not accepting agency resumes at this time, and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you.