Process Optimization Specialist (US Remote)
Charlotte, NC /
Client Services – Product Implementation & Customer Success /
We are a growth stage company that creates software solutions combining lean principles, predictive and prescriptive analytics, and machine learning to transform hospital and infusion center operations. More than 180 health systems and over 600 hospitals across 43 states rely on our award-winning products to increase patient access, decrease wait times, and reduce healthcare delivery costs. We have raised more than $300 million from top-tier investors such as Bain Capital, Insight Partners, and Goldman Sachs. We have been named among the top 100 AI companies in the world.
Please note that while this role is listed as available for remote, we are currently employing in the following states: AK, AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IL, IN, LA, MA, MD, MI, MO, NH, NC, OH, OR, PA, SC, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI. Preference for East Coast locations. If your state is not listed, we may not be able to proceed with your application. We have offices in Santa Clara, CA and Charlotte, NC for employees who prefer to work regularly or occasionally from an office.
As this position includes travel to cancer centers with immunocompromised patients, we (and our healthcare customers) require proof of vaccination for COVID-19 and influenza.
The Process Optimization department works with infusion centers and those departments connected with infusion centers to introduce and assist in implementing best practices in operational processes. The understanding of these best practices has evolved from our experience in hundreds of infusion centers. As we introduce this work at more and more sites, we will develop common playbooks for each best practice.
This is a project coordinator and change management position. The Process Optimization Specialist will use good project management skills and be instrumental in assisting the infusion centers with building and implementing best practice based processes to support the iQueue platform, and will execute against a change management plan to ensure successful adoption.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Enable the iQueue platform to be optimized by working with our customers (requires up to 50% travel) to implement lean, best practices across the care areas that impact infusion operations. In addition to the infusion centers themselves, optimization work may occur in departments such as lab, pharmacy, clinics and radiology.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key customer contacts at all levels of the customer organization.
- Observe and document processes at infusion centers using an unbiased, standard approach to determine bottlenecks and inefficiencies.
- Focus on driving operational improvement at our customers through our products - you will understand the unique operational needs of each of your customers, evangelize the products, build/run analytics on customer operations and performance, and work with fellow product implementation and customer success team members, marketing and sales to ensure that our products are making our customers successful.using an unbiased, standard approach to determine bottlenecks and inefficiencies.
- Help to establish an actionable remediation plan and suggested timeline, reporting on measurable goals, milestones and metrics to monitor ongoing performance.
- Collaborate on designing a best practice playbook for operational processes at infusion centers.
- Complete process analyses, pull reports to prove and disprove hypotheses, document business requirements, and design new processes with buy-in from key stakeholders.
- Document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs and communications that will be used to help infusion centers adopt our best practices.
- Full change management planning: roll-out large-scale changes to a broad audience, work closely with key customers and internal stakeholders on project progress, communicate issues, risks and mitigation strategies.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- At least 1-2 years professional experience in a client- or customer-facing role such as management consulting, enterprise product management, marketing or sales; we do consider candidates with zero experience if we see some extraordinary accomplishment(s)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills (how you write your resume and approach us is a good litmus test)
- Flexible problem solving skills, with the ability to read context clues, recognize patterns and navigate ambiguous situations
- Executive presence, reliable professional comportment and judgment
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE
- Experience working with hospitals and having an understanding of healthcare processes, especially those of oncology or infusion
- Experience with data or analytics products
- Experience with lean manufacturing/lean enterprise/Six Sigma methodologies and tools
- Experience with project management and facilitating change management, especially rolling out large-scale changes to a broad audience of distributed stakeholders
- Experience documenting and designing processes
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Intellectual and emotional satisfaction of solving tough operational problems in healthcare while improving patient access and saving lives!
- Competitive compensation package that includes base salary, annual bonus, and stock options
- 401(k) Match
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off and Parental Leave
- Monthly reimbursement for Skill Building
- Monthly reimbursement for Wellness, Transportation, and/or Home Office
- Education Reimbursement for select courses/programs
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
LeanTaaS is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting an inclusive work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We value diversity, inclusion, and aim to provide a sense of belonging for everyone. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. If you require assistance during the application process, please reach out to email@example.com. LeanTaaS will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities to the extent required by applicable law.
Please note: LeanTaaS is not accepting agency resumes at this time, and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you.