Cloud Infrastructure Engineer (US Remote)
Portland, OR /
Engineering – Engineering /
We are a growth stage company that creates software solutions combining lean principles, predictive and prescriptive analytics, and machine learning to transform hospital and infusion center operations. More than 180 health systems and over 600 hospitals across 43 states rely on our award-winning products to increase patient access, decrease wait times, and reduce healthcare delivery costs. We have raised more than $300 million from top-tier investors such as Bain Capital, Insight Partners, and Goldman Sachs. We have been named among the top 100 AI companies in the world.
Please note that while this role is listed as available for remote, we are currently employing in the following 31 states: AK, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, IL, IN, KS, LA, MD, MA, MI, MO, MT, NH, NJ, NY, NC, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI . If your state is not listed, we may not be able to proceed with your application. We have offices in Santa Clara, CA and Charlotte, NC for employees who prefer to work regularly or occasionally from an office.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work on infrastructure projects to improve security, reliability, and scalability of our services.
- Support product teams: building pipelines, debugging, capacity planning, provisioning, and other tasks as needed.
- Perform maintenance activities: patching, upgrades, migrations, and other activities as needed.
- Respond to on-call incidents and triage and troubleshoot issues.
- Champion security, reliability, and scalability best practices across the organization.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 5+ years of professional experience as an infrastructure or devops engineer.
- Deep knowledge of Linux systems administration and network administration.
- Deep knowledge of cloud infrastructure (AWS or GCP) - API gateways, EC2/Fargate/Lambda, SQS, RDS, etc. and automation with Terraform.
- Deep knowledge of container orchestration platforms (ECS) and deployment tools (Jenkins).
- Strong skills in scripting languages - Python and Bash.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills in the remote environment.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Intellectual and emotional satisfaction of solving tough operational problems in healthcare while improving patient access and saving lives!
- Competitive compensation package that includes base salary, annual bonus, and stock options
- 401(k) Match
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off and Parental Leave
- Monthly reimbursement for Skill Building
- Monthly reimbursement for Wellness, Transportation, and/or Home Office
- Education Reimbursement for select courses/programs
The base salary range for this position is $105-$145K/year. The offered salary will reflect careful consideration of a number of factors, including work location, your skills and qualifications, prior relevant experience and internal equity.
LeanTaaS is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting an inclusive work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We value diversity, inclusion, and aim to provide a sense of belonging for everyone. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. If you require assistance during the application process, please reach out to email@example.com. LeanTaaS will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities to the extent required by applicable law.
Please note: LeanTaaS is not accepting agency resumes at this time, and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you.