Leap Motion’s mission is to build a natural connection between people and technology, unlocking the potential of both. As a Software Engineer, you'll utilize your general CS Fundamentals and dive in to become an expert on new technology as needed.
Leap Motion opens up magical new worlds and experiences where you can tangibly interact with the digital world. Our tracking technology makes this possible in ways that are simple, powerful and human. We’re a small company with a global presence and our platform is transforming fields as diverse as gaming, education, music, industrial simulation and more as we become the default input for virtual and augmented reality.
This is a bleeding-edge space for bleeding-edge people. As we craft the next phase of user interfaces and interactions, there is rarely a precedent to follow. We move extremely fast and often need a Software Engineer who thrives when learning new things and tackling challenges that are outside any specialization.
- BS/MS in CS or similar discipline
- Strong in CS fundamentals, data structures and algorithms
- Knowledge of modern C++ (14 and higher)
- Excellent debugging skills
- Familiar with common tools and methodologies (Test driven development, design patterns, Git)
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Two or more of:
- Experience with multiple compiler toolchains (MSVC, Clang, GCC)
- Experience with cross platform development (Windows, Mac, Linux, Android)
- Familiarity with desktop application frameworks, multi-threading, and basic networking
- Experience with DirectX, OpenGL or other graphics programming
- Competitive Salary + equity package
- Comprehensive benefit plans, including health, dental, vision, flex spending account
- "Take as you need" vacation policy
- WFH is the way of the future
* Leap Motion is an Equal Opportunity Employer
* NOTE: All persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States