San Francisco Bay Area
Role Description: Learn Capital is hiring a full time talent fellow. The ideal candidate is a creative, proactive, and approachable operator who can build, develop and manage events of every shape and size. The candidate will also have a strong understanding of the complete recruiting function, including: research, sourcing, and networking.
- Partner with internal stakeholders and portfolio company CEO's to deeply understand current and future hiring needs
- Execute on creative and effective sourcing strategies to find talent that is both rare and in high demand
- Processes, enters, and manages sensitive candidate information in our candidate database
- Proactively follow up with current and past candidates to make sure we know their updated job status
- Possess a great eye for talent with the ability to quickly screen resumes to fit; has a sound sourcing ability
- Executive-facing presence, and ability to interact and build relationships with senior business executives
- Highly adaptable, detail-oriented, and willing to meet tight deadlines for last minute projects, as well as comfortable working in a highly dynamic environment
- Impeccable written, verbal, project management, and organizational skills
- Ideally a current undergraduate student, graduate student, or transitioning professional with several years of work experience
Compensation & Location
- Compensation: The fellow will receive a monthly stipend
- Location: Preference for in office (San Mateo, CA), but location can be flexible
About Learn Capital: Learn Capital is a venture capital firm dedicated to the global education technology industry, investing in early-stage companies involved in the creation, delivery, management, and scaling of learning experiences and educational access for students of all ages worldwide. Since launching its inaugural fund in 2009, Learn has backed companies that have achieved leadership positions in multiple high-growth education markets, including Bridge International Academies, Edmodo, Coursera, General Assembly, Udemy, and VIPKID.