Paragon One - Senior Marketing Manager/Director
New York, NY
Portfolio Companies – Paragon One
Paragon One is a platform helping college students and recent grads land jobs through coaching and connections. We are seeking a Senior Marketing Manager or Director to grow our acquisition channels through performance and content. We are looking for someone who has particularly strong gifts in both data-driven marketing analysis as well as crafting language that will bring content alive and drive action. This is an incredible opportunity to join a proven early stage company that is changing how students launch their careers and make a significant impact. We have seen over 200% annual growth and have a 97% success rate with students. We are in the process of bringing on board over 300 university students into the top of our funnel, so we need strong funnel optimization.
- Managed and drive our growth strategy. This is an opportunity to own and shape performance acquisition, content marketing, and conversion funnels to make a huge impact on our business. You will develop plans, define KPIs, and optimize performance.
- Create, manage, and execute content marketing strategies with copywriters using email, blogs, social, and thought leadership pieces
- Create, manage, optimize, and scale performance marketing with a particular focus on Facebook while testing new channels such as AdWords, Linkedin, and more. Propose and test ideas for creative, audiences, bids, placements, and other components of campaigns.
- Manage delivery, testing and optimization for campaign landing pages, content marketing and other web pages (including considering SEO tactics and best practices), owned and earned social media, and email drip campaigns.
- Continuously ideate potential tests, implement them and optimize acquisition funnels to improve conversion rates.
- Produce regular reports to analyze campaign performance and KPIs, own this reporting for the company and work closely with internal stakeholders where required.
- Contribute data and creative ideas throughout the company to enable everyone to be more successful in their roles, and collaborate with others to create world-class acquisition marketing campaigns.
- Based in New York City or willing to relocate
- 5 or more years in a similar role
- Analytical mindset, laser-focused on optimizing marketing ROI for the business
- Exceptionally strong command of the English language for content marketing and acquisition marketing
- Problem solver, comfortable with ambiguity and unintimidated by daunting goals
- Insanely curious, relentless in asking “why” and “how”
- Loves the constantly changing, demanding and fast moving startup environment
- Interest and belief in company mission of reshaping career education
Paragon One is a Learn Capital portfolio company. Learn Capital is a venture capital firm dedicated to education technology companies. We invest in and support early-stage ventures involved in the creation, delivery, management and scaling of learning experiences and educational access for students of all ages worldwide. Since launching its inaugural fund in 2009, the firm has backed startups that have achieved leadership positions in multiple high growth education markets. We aim to transform the way the world learns by helping entrepreneurs with a vision for better and smarter learning.