Photomath - Strategic Partnerships Director
San Francisco Bay Area
What are we Building?
Math can be easy, challenging, and fun. But most of all, we believe that math is a crucial skill in life. Photomath is the leading mobile application to master math. Students depend on our product to not only solve over 20 million problems a day but also to pass or even ace their math class. We believe it is important for every student to have a strong understanding of mathematical fundamentals and to thrive in an increasingly data-driven world. By emphasizing a seamless UX, data-informed decision making, and respect for diverse perspectives, we strive to build amazing technology that improves learning and thus is actually demanded by students and parents alike.
What is the Role?
- We are seeking a strategic partner development professional who will build and manage crucial partnerships to make customized math learning ubiquitous.
- You will be responsible for creating and maintaining relationships throughout all stages with third party content providers and other players throughout the education ecosystem. This includes negotiating partnership agreements, reporting on partnership performance, identifying issues, and executing on possible solutions.
- You will be the voice of our partners in product development
What Does Success Look Like?
- Within the first month, you will have created partnership strategy and plan for engaging with target partners
- By month three, you will have begun working with target partners towards an MOU
- From there, you will establish necessary partnerships to enable new product development and launch
- Overall, you will have developed an effective communication style with the Business and Product teams
- Later on, you will identify and build additional partnerships for various markets
Who are You?
- You believe wholeheartedly in the importance of math education and ensuring that everyone regardless of background has the ability to master math
- You have at least 5 years of experience in planning and closing deals with enterprise-level companies
- You have proven ability to work cross-functionally and in a distributed team
- You have world class communication, organizational, and analytical skills (in that order)
- You take initiative to identify and drive new efforts aka you’re scrappy
- It would be extra awesome if you have experience with an education publisher and/or startups
Photomath is a Learn Capital portfolio company. Learn Capital is a venture capital firm dedicated to education technology companies. We invest in and support early-stage ventures involved in the creation, delivery, management and scaling of learning experiences and educational access for students of all ages worldwide. Since launching its inaugural fund in 2009, the firm has backed startups that have achieved leadership positions in multiple high growth education markets. We aim to transform the way the world learns by helping entrepreneurs with a vision for better and smarter learning.