Growth Product Manager
San Francisco, CA /
Growth and Marketing /
Are you passionate about prepping kids for life and inspiring the next generation of engineers, designers, and builders? Juni is a massively distributed university for kids, starting with Computer Science. We bring the best instructors, curriculum and platform to students around the world who want to prepare for the future. Juni is backed by Y Combinator and angel investors including Arielle Zuckerberg, and the company was recently featured in Forbes, Fortune, and TechCrunch. Our team was founded by two Stanford alumni and ex-Googlers, and is headquartered in San Francisco.
We are hiring a Growth Product Manager to help us reach more students and families worldwide. We work with thousands of amazing students around the world and your team drives our core growth. We’re looking for a product manager to own our conversion funnel from acquisition to onboarding, including early retention and referral, who can also balance creativity and brand. You should love data and use it to come up with creative, high-leverage experiments, and have the technical expertise to implement and manage engineers.
- Own performance of our conversion funnel from registration and onboarding to early retention and growth loops like referrals, and partner closely with design and engineering to implement
- Experience with a high velocity of experimentation, using clear decision making frameworks, and learning from experiments to compound wins with subsequent tests
- Ideate and implement high-leverage user growth experiments focused around building product loops
- Partner with engineering and design to build experiences across the customer lifecycle
- Partner closely with growth marketers to monitor cohort performance from certain channels and campaigns and use it to identify key improvement areas of the initial product experience and ROI
- Drive marketing analytics strategy including conversion funnels, instrumentation and requirements from engineering and establish benchmarks and required performance metrics to track ROI
- Partner with other marketing functions (Email and CRM) to drive overall new acquisition
- Conduct research, interviews, and usability testing to understand customer needs
- Inform product decisions with quantitative and qualitative user data
- Work closely with sales and support team to optimize go-to-market strategy on lead conversion, upsells, reactivation and referrals
- B.A. or B.S. in Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, Marketing or a related field with strong quantitative focus
- 4+ years of experience in high-performance product or growth marketing roles
- Experience driving growth strategy and owning product that immediately drives the company's business objectives and growth
- Strong experience with optimizing conversion funnels and referral loops and working closely with design and engineering to implement high-leverage experiments
- Bonus: Experience in SEO and paid acquisition, ideally with personal experience running campaigns and optimizing direct-response budgets, or experience collaborating closely with growth marketers
- Strong track record of hitting weekly and monthly targets.
- Openness to change and feedback, quick to adapt to new systems, team player and collaborates with others constructively and positively.
- Strong analytics or data science background, preferably with previous programming experience
- Based in San Francisco or willing to relocate to San Francisco.
- Work authorization in the US.
- Benefits include health, dental, and vision insurance.