Growth Marketing Manager
San Francisco, CA /
Growth and Marketing /
Are you passionate about prepping kids for life and inspiring the next generation of engineers, designers, and builders? Juni is a massively distributed university for kids, starting with Computer Science. We bring the best instructors, curriculum and platform to students around the world who want to prepare for the future. Juni is backed by Y Combinator and angel investors including Arielle Zuckerberg, and the company was recently featured in Forbes, Fortune, and TechCrunch. Our team was founded by two Stanford alumni and ex-Googlers, and is headquartered in San Francisco.
We are hiring a Growth Marketing Manager to help us reach more students and families worldwide. We work with thousands of amazing students around the world and your team drives our core growth. We’re looking for independent folks who both love designing creative campaigns and finding innovative new channels, but also are taskmasters who design and own data-driven processes. You will report directly to the co-founders and collaborate on company-wide targets with the rest of the team.
- Drive buildout and continued execution on paid performance marketing channels, with a primary focus on paid social, through data-driven processes and creative experimentation. Work with design, content, and engineering teams to implement.
- Lead data-driven analysis and testing on performance of campaigns and creative ways to improve conversion with a keen focus on ROI
- Optimize landing pages and drive conversion through to payment
- Collaborate with wider team on channel attribution and performance monitoring, proactively identify areas for improvement and collaborate with relevant stakeholders to optimize.
- Work closely with sales team to optimize go-to-market strategy on lead conversion, upsells, reactivation and referrals.
- At least 2-4 years experience in a performance marketing role (many spreadsheets or dashboards, brainstorming creative campaigns, managing marketing budget, working directly to instrument and optimize campaigns, reviewing channel performance and ROI)
- Ideally 1-2 years of agency experience in paid social
- B.A. or B.S. in Marketing, Economics, Finance, Business, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Focused on hitting weekly and monthly targets with a demonstrated track record.
- Strong ethical and honest approach.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; organized and detail-oriented. You love spreadsheets and checking off items in a todo list.
- Represents Juni professionally with parents, students, external organizations, and within the team.
- Self-driven to manage your own work and results with high standards.
- Openness to change and feedback, and quick to adapt to new systems.
- Team player and collaborates with others constructively and positively.
- Interest in learning programming or previous programming experience a plus.
- Based in San Francisco or willing to relocate to San Francisco.
- Work authorization in the US.
- Benefits include health, dental, and vision insurance.