San Francisco, CA /
Are you passionate about inspiring the next generation of engineers, designers, and builders? Juni Learning is building the world's premiere online academy for students ages 8-18. Today, we specialize in bringing the best computer science and mathematics instruction to every student's screen. By weaving together high quality instructors, a rich software platform, an extensive curriculum, and global accessibility, we’re shaping an entirely new era of education.
Juni's engineering team develops the critical software that powers our world-class learning experience. Our engineering team is growing, and we're looking for engineers who are excited about scaling our product, fundamentally changing how students learn around the world, and working with a tight-knit, fast-paced team. We love working with team members who are open to change and enthusiastic about taking on new opportunities across our range of products, and who are continuously learning and leveling up.
Responsibilities and Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience working on web-based applications; you have helped ship products before, ideally in the consumer space.
- Strong system design skills.
- Desire to lead projects end-to-end and work in autonomous environment.
- Focused on hitting weekly and monthly targets with a demonstrated track record.
- Self-driven to manage your own work and results with high standards.
- Previous experience working with marketing and growth teams a plus.
- Openness to change, adaptability, and early-stage startup experience a plus.
- Previous experience as a STEM tutor or teaching assistant a plus.
- Passionate about bringing a high-quality computer science education to students around the world.
- Based in San Francisco or willing to relocate to San Francisco.
- Work authorization in the US.
- Benefits include health, dental, and vision insurance.