Billing and Collections Specialist
Atlanta, GA /
Accounting and Finance /
We are an innovative, FinTech SaaS company focused on meeting the complex needs of the modern controller with the next generation of cloud-based accounting technology solutions. Our top rated products are used by more than 3,000 satisfied customers in 93 countries, and we are incredibly proud of our 99%+ customer retention rate.
LeaseQuery Named by Atlanta Business Chronicle as One of the Top 10 Best Places to Work in 2022. Other noteworthy accolades this year include the CODiE Award for Best FinTech Solution, Inc. 5000 and Georgia Fast 40 recognitions, and several top G2 Crowd rankings. These acknowledgments underscore the breadth of LeaseQuery’s company values: accountability, customer commitment, empathy, integrity, passion, sense of urgency and teamwork.
Come join one of the fastest-growing companies in the country where your expertise will be valued and your contributions will help drive our future success.
LeaseQuery is seeking a Billing and Collections Specialist to join our growing team. The Billing and Collections Specialist will lead the billing and collection efforts for LeaseQuery. Reporting to the Accounting Manager, this role will be responsible for all internal and external activities associated with preparing and processing billing and collections.
What you will be doing:
- Utilize NetSuite and Salesforce to investigate and assist in reconciling billing and collections issues
- Manage the billing inbox and billing phone line to address customer inquiries in a timely manner
- Closely monitor and manage Accounts Receivable and aging status
- Monitor accounts to identify high risk collections
- Investigate historical data for each debt or bill
- Find and contact clients to ask about their overdue payments
- Take actions to encourage timely debt payments
- Process customer payments and refunds
- Resolve billing and customer credit issues
- Update account status records and collection efforts
- Report on collection activity and accounts receivable status
What skills and experience we need you to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or Economics required
- 3+ years progressive experience in a billing and collections role
- SaaS or software industry experience is preferred
- Technically sound with advanced skills in Excel, NetSuite and CRM tools like Salesforce
- Able to prioritize multiple projects and still be detail-oriented
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong attention to detail, confidentiality, and thoroughness
- Experience working with a team and collaborating with various functions
- Flexible PTO (including 11 holidays and your birthday off)
- 401(k) plan with employer matching
- Great health benefits with multiple plan option
- Option to choose between in office, fully remote, or a hybrid work environment for all employees
- Casual dress environment (when in office)
- Catered lunches every Tuesday and Thursday
- Company events each quarter
- Signing stipend for a work-from-home setup
- Free gym membership at our office
- Annual employee development program stipend of $2,000 for each employee
- Flexible parental leave with 10 weeks paid leave for ALL new parents
- Fertility/adoption assistance
- Annual tutoring stipend for your children
- Mentorship program available immediately
- Regular team outings
- Advancement opportunities based on results, not politics
- Culture that emphasizes inclusiveness driven by our REDI Committee
LeaseQuery simplifies complex accounting with our innovative FinTech SaaS technology. Our products, used by more than 3000+ organizations in 87 countries, are top rated for user satisfaction and ease of use by G2, and our company has appeared on the Deloitte Technology’s Fast 500 list and Georgia’s Fast 40 list among many other recent accolades over the past several years.
During the past decade, our CEO, George Azih, grew LeaseQuery from a one-person company to a workforce of 350+ representing one of the fastest-growing FinTech companies today. As we move into our next phase of growth, we're looking for passionate and dedicated people who want to invest their energy to align with our company's long-term goals.
LeaseQuery is an equal opportunity employer to all persons, free from restrictions and prejudice based upon race, color, creed, religion, sex, domestic relationship status, parental status, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, and veteran status. LeaseQuery maintains a drug-free workplace.