Channel Partner Manager
Atlanta, GA /
LeaseQuery is growing and seeking a Channel Partner Manager to join our dynamic team. This is an opportunity for someone who is passionate about technology, and eager to grow new and established partnerships that will fuel the future growth of the company. The great thing about LeaseQuery is we're selling a must-have product, instead of a nice-to-have solution. The Channel Partner Manager will report to the Manager of Channel Sales and work hand in hand with the entire Channel Sales team.
LeaseQuery provides the unique ability to work at a company who has the best-reviewed product in the market and a company culture that awarded us one of the best places to work, all while growing triple digits in each of the last 3 years.
LeaseQuery's headquarters is located in Atlanta, GA, but this role can sit 100% remote.
What you will be doing:
- Manage signed partners to grow partnership through marketing, training, enablement, and relationship management
- Be the “go-to” contact and partner advocate for all things LeaseQuery
- Achieve KPI’s focused on Partner referral growth
- Collaborate with Lease Accounting Consultants and Technical Accountants to present LeaseQuery’s platform to Partners
- Co-market with our Partners through calling campaigns, webinars, and events
- Be an expert on LeaseQuery and be able to passionately explain how we can add value to our Partners’ businesses
- Create documentation and processes to support the growth of the partnership
- Develop plans for future events, thought leadership, webinars, activities, traninings, engagements, etc.
- Establish goals with partners to track towards on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual goals for referrals and managed service agreements
- Attend conferences, partner offices, and industry events (when the climate permits)
What skills and experience we need you to have:
- 3+ years of successful channel management, working directly with partners and managing the relationship
- Proven ability to travel and work remotely while maintaining a high level of productivity
- Can provide examples of creating relationships with key decision makers in the finance vertical
- High business and emotional IQ
- Able to grasp concepts in both technology and business quickly
- Highly organized and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive problem solver who finds creative ways to get things done
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Competitive, ambitious and driven, with a self-starter attitude
- Flexible PTO (including 11 holidays and your birthday off)
- 401(k) plan with employer matching
- Great health benefits with multiple plan option
- Option to choose between in office, fully remote, or a hybrid work environment for all employees
- Casual dress environment (when in office)
- Catered lunches every Tuesday and Thursday
- Company events each quarter
- Signing stipend for a work-from-home setup
- Free gym membership at our office
- Annual employee development program stipend of $2,000 for each employee
- Flexible parental leave with 10 weeks paid leave for ALL new parents
- Fertility/adoption assistance
- Annual tutoring stipend for your children
- Mentorship program available immediately
- Regular team outings
- Advancement opportunities based on results, not politics
- Culture that emphasizes inclusiveness driven by our REDI Committee
LeaseQuery simplifies complex accounting with our innovative FinTech SaaS technology. Our products, used by more than 2000+ organizations in 87 countries, are top rated for user satisfaction and ease of use by G2, and our company has appeared on the Deloitte Technology’s Fast 500 list and Georgia’s Fast 40 list among many other recent accolades over the past several years.
During the past decade, our CEO, George Azih, grew LeaseQuery from a one-person company to a workforce of 280+ representing one of the fastest-growing FinTech companies today. As we move into our next phase of growth, we're looking for passionate and dedicated people who want to invest their energy to align with our company's long-term goals.
LeaseQuery is an equal opportunity employer to all persons, free from restrictions and prejudice based upon race, color, creed, religion, sex, domestic relationship status, parental status, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, and disability status. LeaseQuery maintains a drug-free workplace.