Senior Alliance Partner Manager
Atlanta, GA /
We are looking for a superstar Senior Alliance Partner Manager to join our team. This person will have significant experience generating new business through alliances and channel partners while growing our partner ecosystem. This role is responsible for developing, handling and expanding LeaseQuery’s strategic technology partners. The ideal candidate will have significant experience generating new enterprise business with and through System Integrators and partners, growing delivery practices, developing solutions and go-to-market strategies and evangelizing technology into their partnerships.
This is the opportunity to join a hot, fast-growing company with best-of-breed technology. If you want to experience an explosive growth start-up and be given the responsibility and challenge of creating new business, then you should be at LeaseQuery on the Channel team. This role is responsible for working with existing LeaseQuery Alliances and Channel Partners in developing new partner relationships and proactively working with the LeaseQuery direct sales team.
LeaseQuery's headquarters is located in Atlanta, GA, but this role can sit 100% remote.
What you will be doing
- Develop joint business go-to-market plans with an ecosystem of partners from ERP software companies, accounting and financial services-oriented software companies to large accounting firms to delivery against joint targets
- Material impact on new business development influencing annual recurring revenue
- Influence the partner ecosystem to create a dedicated LeaseQuery practice that will enable them to drive lease accounting projects and compliance for their clients
- Work closely with internal cross-functional stakeholders to leverage existing sales enablement, partner enablement, services, and customer success messaging, methodology, and LeaseQuery best practices
- Be influential in the creation of new marketing and enablement tools and resources; leveraging our Channel Marketing Manager and Channel Enablement Manager
- Penetrate established ERP relationships with executive management and individual contributors - finding any angle to get in deeper
- Plan and host ongoing trainings for sales organizations to educate on lease accounting, compliance, and LeaseQuery
- Build a strategic plan for bringing on new VARs associated with the strategic partners for continued ecosystem growth
What skills and experience we need you to have
- 5+ years experience in sales/channel management, better yet, experience working with the top 10 Accounting firms or top ERP Systems
- A passion for sales and working with Accounting and Financial Service-oriented partners
- Highly effective at working with both OEM, ISV, and VAR/Reseller Partners
- Exceptional track record of leveraging a partner ecosystem to build and close deals by working across all levels of the partner organization
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Understand and do what it takes to execute in a rapidly changing and growing environment
- Demonstrate history of closing high volume of software licensing deals
- Must have: Sales DNA - this is not an ivory tower partner management job, this person must want to sell and be comfortable with carrying and exceeding quota
- Ability to develop and manage a pipeline while working with direct sales organization
- Consistent over achiever
- Ability to travel 25% of the time
- Flexible PTO (including 11 holidays and your birthday off)
- 401(k) plan with employer matching
- Great health benefits with multiple plan option
- Option to choose between in office, fully remote, or a hybrid work environment for all employees
- Casual dress environment (when in office)
- Catered lunches every Tuesday and Thursday
- Company events each quarter
- Signing stipend for a work-from-home setup
- Free gym membership at our office
- Annual employee development program stipend of $2,000 for each employee
- Flexible parental leave with 10 weeks paid leave for ALL new parents
- Fertility/adoption assistance
- Annual tutoring stipend for your children
- Mentorship program available immediately
- Regular team outings
- Advancement opportunities based on results, not politics
- Culture that emphasizes inclusiveness driven by our REDI Committee
LeaseQuery simplifies complex accounting with our innovative FinTech SaaS technology. Our products, used by more than 2000+ organizations in 87 countries, are top rated for user satisfaction and ease of use by G2, and our company has appeared on the Deloitte Technology’s Fast 500 list and Georgia’s Fast 40 list among many other recent accolades over the past several years.
During the past decade, our CEO, George Azih, grew LeaseQuery from a one-person company to a workforce of 280+ representing one of the fastest-growing FinTech companies today. As we move into our next phase of growth, we're looking for passionate and dedicated people who want to invest their energy to align with our company's long-term goals.
LeaseQuery is an equal opportunity employer to all persons, free from restrictions and prejudice based upon race, color, creed, religion, sex, domestic relationship status, parental status, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, and disability status. LeaseQuery maintains a drug-free workplace.