Partner Recruiting Manager
Atlanta, GA /
LeaseQuery is growing and seeking a Partner Recruiting Manager to join our dynamic team. This is an opportunity for someone who is passionate about technology, and eager to establish new partnerships that will fuel the future growth of the company. The great thing about LeaseQuery is we're selling a must-have product, instead of a nice-to-have solution. The Partner Recruiting Manager will report to the Manager of Channel Sales and work hand in hand with the Channel Sales team.
LeaseQuery provides the unique ability to work at a company who has the best-reviewed product in the market and a company culture that awarded us one of the best places to work, all while growing triple digits in each of the last 3 years.
LeaseQuery's headquarters is located in Atlanta, GA, but this role can sit 100% remote.
What you will be doing
- The Partner Recruiting Manager is responsible for identifying, engaging, educating, and signing new partners to the LeaseQuery partner program
- Identify “Best-fit” Partner opportunities and set meetings with key decision makers
- Collaborate with internal teams to understand industry trends and partnership opportunities
- Work closely with Alliance teams to build a pipeline of VAR partners due to LeaseQuery’s ERP relationships
- Set proper expectations with partners from day 1 to ensure long term, successful, productive relationships
- Build a marketing funnel and campaign for continuous outreach to prospective partners
- Be an expert on LeaseQuery and be able to passionately explain how we can add value to our partners businesses
- Produce a high volume of activity, specifically outbounding to prospective partners
- Negotiate partner terms and conditions while working with legal
- Attend conferences and industry events
What skills and experience we need you to have
- 2+ years of successful business development or partnership experience
- Proven ability to travel and work remotely while maintaining a high level of productivity
- Can provide examples of creating relationships with key decision makers in the finance vertical
- High business and emotional IQ
- Able to grasp concepts in both technology and business quickly
- Highly organized and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive problem solver who finds creative ways to get things done
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Competitive, ambitious and driven, with a self-starter attitude
- Flexible PTO (including 11 holidays and your birthday off)
- 401(k) plan with employer matching
- Great health benefits with multiple plan option
- Option to choose between in office, fully remote, or a hybrid work environment for all employees
- Casual dress environment (when in office)
- Catered lunches every Tuesday and Thursday
- Company events each quarter
- Signing stipend for a work-from-home setup
- Free gym membership at our office
- Annual employee development program stipend of $2,000 for each employee
- Flexible parental leave with 10 weeks paid leave for ALL new parents
- Fertility/adoption assistance
- Annual tutoring stipend for your children
- Mentorship program available immediately
- Regular team outings
- Advancement opportunities based on results, not politics
- Culture that emphasizes inclusiveness driven by our REDI Committee
LeaseQuery simplifies complex accounting with our innovative FinTech SaaS technology. Our products, used by more than 2000+ organizations in 87 countries, are top rated for user satisfaction and ease of use by G2, and our company has appeared on the Deloitte Technology’s Fast 500 list and Georgia’s Fast 40 list among many other recent accolades over the past several years.
During the past decade, our CEO, George Azih, grew LeaseQuery from a one-person company to a workforce of 280+ representing one of the fastest-growing FinTech companies today. As we move into our next phase of growth, we're looking for passionate and dedicated people who want to invest their energy to align with our company's long-term goals.
LeaseQuery is an equal opportunity employer to all persons, free from restrictions and prejudice based upon race, color, creed, religion, sex, domestic relationship status, parental status, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, and disability status. LeaseQuery maintains a drug-free workplace.