Atlanta, GA or Remote /
We are an innovative, FinTech SaaS company focused on meeting the complex needs of the modern controller with the next generation of cloud-based accounting technology solutions. Our top rated products are used by more than 3,000 satisfied customers in 93 countries, and we are incredibly proud of our 99%+ customer retention rate.
LeaseQuery Named by Atlanta Business Chronicle as One of the Top 10 Best Places to Work in 2022. Other noteworthy accolades this year include the CODiE Award for Best FinTech Solution, Inc. 5000 and Georgia Fast 40 recognitions, and several top G2 Crowd rankings. These acknowledgments underscore the breadth of LeaseQuery’s company values: accountability, customer commitment, empathy, integrity, passion, sense of urgency and teamwork.
Come join one of the fastest-growing companies in the country where your expertise will be valued and your contributions will help drive our future success.
As the Manager, Sales you would be responsible for a team of Account Executives (AEs), Associate Account Executives, and Technical Accounting Consultants/Sales Engineers (TACs) that are driving new sales in the Private, Public, and Government sectors. Directly oversee a team of sales professionals with a focus on talent development, metric centric management, and closing new business. Develop and coach sales reps on best sales practices to ensure the team is positioned to hit and exceed quota. Tasked with overseeing the activities and performance of your sales team by tracking goals, setting individual sales targets, and facilitating the ongoing training of your salespeople.
We are seeking a leader who leads by example and has a strong sales acumen, while continuously looking for opportunities to improve sales processes and strategies.
Reports to, Director, Sales
What you will be doing
- Lead and coach a team of Account Executives and TACs to exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual goals
- Accurately read/analyze performance data, as well as create actionable insights around said data
- Review demo and call recordings to provide constructive feedback to Account Executives and TACs
- Constantly test and optimize sales process tactics and messaging to increase conversion
- Hire and efficiently onboard new team members
- Use understanding of sales forecasting to help build predictable pipeline results
- Collaborate with other leaders in the organization to drive revenue
- Weekly 1:1 meetings with direct reports to coach and provide feedback and direction on pipeline management
- Present sales/revenue reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Ensure that sales pipeline remains full of qualified leads & prospects
- Coordinate sales & operations activities to assist reps in winning deal
- Monitor employee productivity and motivate team to reach goals
- Ensure accurate and complete information is captured in CRM-Salesforce
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products
- Develop the team through motivation, coaching and product knowledge education
- Conduct all business in accordance with LeaseQuery policies and procedures
- All other duties as assigned.
What experience and skills we need you to have
- 3+ years of experience in a B2B deal closing sales role
- 1-3 years of experience as a team lead or Sales Manager.
- Critical thinker with a talent for coaching and leveraging technology to optimize results; Established record of coaching and mentoring sales teams to consistently meet or exceed quotas
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Highly proficient in using a Salesforce, SalesLoft, Tableau, Google Business Suite and Microsoft Office
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Experience leading with metrics from CRM applications to manage leads, opportunities, and accounts
- Ability to work effectively across multiple business units including Marketing, Finance and Product Management
- Proficient knowledge of B2B Sales Concepts and best practices that are strategically applied
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience with sales forecasting and goal setting; setting timelines and deadlines; and tracking projects and schedules
- Flexible PTO (including 11 holidays and your birthday off)
- 401(k) plan with employer matching
- Great health benefits with multiple plan option
- Option to choose between in office, fully remote, or a hybrid work environment for all employees
- Sabbatical program (4 weeks after 5 years of service)
- Casual dress environment (when in office)
- Catered lunches every Tuesday and Thursday
- Company events each quarter
- Signing stipend for a work-from-home setup
- Free gym membership at our office
- Annual employee development program stipend of $2,000 for each employee
- Flexible parental leave with 10 weeks paid leave for ALL new parents
- Fertility/adoption assistance
- Annual tutoring stipend for your children
- Mentorship program available immediately
- Regular team outings
- Advancement opportunities based on results, not politics
- Culture that emphasizes inclusiveness driven by our REDI Committee
During the past decade, our CEO, George Azih, grew LeaseQuery from a one-person company to a workforce of 280+ representing one of the fastest-growing FinTech companies today. As we move into our next phase of growth, we're looking for passionate and dedicated people who want to invest their energy to align with our company's long-term goals.
LeaseQuery is an equal opportunity employer to all persons, free from restrictions and prejudice based upon race, color, creed, religion, sex, domestic relationship status, parental status, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, and veteran status. LeaseQuery maintains a drug-free workplace.