Software Engineering Manager
Atlanta, GA or Remote /
LeaseQuery, is seeking a a Software Engineering Manager to drive customer delivery via agile practices, innovative software development, and high performing and geographically diverse located engineering teams.
LeaseQuery is a FinTech accounting software that helps companies easily comply with accounting guidelines. We provide the unique ability to work at one of the fastest growing companies in the country, one that has the best-reviewed product in the market, and that has a company culture frequently named as one of the best places to work.
- Provide leadership to a distributed software organization in an agile environment.
- Manage concurrent projects and engineering staff to ensure project timing is maintained.
- Ensure customer success by delivering quality solutions on schedule
- Handle and prioritize customer escalations and triage customers issues.
- Allocate resources as necessary to ensure success for all business requirements
- Develop resource plans and ensure that the organization has sufficient resources
- Ensure agile plans are followed
- Build and maintain productive relationships within a matrixed organization.
- Use strong engineering decisioning to ensure a properly developed solution.
- Serve as a professional example for others to follow.
- Objectively evaluate team performance and develop resources.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Technical Discipline or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience managing multiple geographically diverse software engineering teams
- 5+ years of experience in Agile environment
- Proven software engineering experience
- Established expertise with developer tools and CI/CD pipelines
- Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts
- Very strong people management and mentoring skills
- A passion for resolving complicated problems
- Flexible PTO (including 11 holidays and your birthday off)
- 401(k) plan with employer matching
- Great health benefits with multiple plan option
- Option to choose between in office, fully remote, or a hybrid work environment for all employees
- Sabbatical program (4 weeks after 5 years of service)
- Casual dress environment (when in office)
- Catered lunches every Tuesday and Thursday
- Company events each quarter
- Signing stipend for a work-from-home setup
- Free gym membership at our office
- Annual employee development program stipend of $2,000 for each employee
- Flexible parental leave with 10 weeks paid leave for ALL new parents
- Fertility/adoption assistance
- Annual tutoring stipend for your children
- Mentorship program available immediately
- Regular team outings
- Advancement opportunities based on results, not politics
- Culture that emphasizes inclusiveness driven by our REDI Committee
LeaseQuery simplifies complex accounting with our innovative FinTech SaaS technology. Our products, used by more than 2000+ organizations in 87 countries, are top rated for user satisfaction and ease of use by G2, and our company has appeared on the Deloitte Technology’s Fast 500 list and Georgia’s Fast 40 list among many other recent accolades over the past several years.
During the past decade, our CEO, George Azih, grew LeaseQuery from a one-person company to a workforce of 280+ representing one of the fastest-growing FinTech companies today. As we move into our next phase of growth, we're looking for passionate and dedicated people who want to invest their energy to align with our company's long-term goals.
LeaseQuery is an equal opportunity employer to all persons, free from restrictions and prejudice based upon race, color, creed, religion, sex, domestic relationship status, parental status, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, and veteran status. LeaseQuery maintains a drug-free workplace.