Hardware Wallet Embedded Application Engineer / Firmware Apps
Engineering – Firmware /
Founded in 2014, Ledger is a leader in security and infrastructure solutions for cryptocurrencies and blockchain applications. Headquartered in Paris, Vierzon and New York, Ledger has a team of +200 professionals developing a variety of products and services to safeguard cryptocurrency assets for individuals and companies – including the Ledger hardware wallets line already sold in 165 countries.To sustain the company's growth, Ledger is looking for new talents to work on hardware wallet secure applications development process.
Requirements and qualifications
- Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field
- Relevant experience in C code cross compilation, optimization and security pitfallsRelevant experience in Python 3 and associated test frameworks
- Used to work with git and its associated development workflows
- Security and Cryptography knowledge (Hash, public and private keys signature, encryption ...)
- Good understanding of blockchain technologies
- Being comfortable with consuming and exposing services over different protocols such as REST, Websockets is a plus
- Development of applications on our BOLOS operating system running on an ST31/ST33 secure element for existing (and new) blockchain technologies such as bitcoin, ethereum, monerofor any protocol where protecting secrets is key such as pgp, ssh, u2f
- Development and improvement of our software development practices, tools and processes
- Internal software engineering teams such as the Ledger Live and Coin Integration Backend teams
- Product and Support teamsExternal application developers for support and quality assurance
Interaction with :
- Competitive compensation package, and BSPCE / Share warrants for entrepreneurs options in Series B (2018) startup.
- Flexible working hours, remote friendly environment.
- Strong focus on personal development, including internal and external trainings, and attendance to conferences.
- Internal talks, technical meetups, and hackathons.
- High performance equipment for your work.
- 5 weeks of paid vacation + 10 days of RTT.
- Comprehensive health insurance with medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Meal Vouchers with Swile (ex Lunchr).
- Reimbursement for sports and cultural activities.
- Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days; plus infrequent parties, snacks and drinks.
- Employee discount on Ledger products.