Technical Content Writer
Founded in 2014, Ledger is a leader in security and infrastructure solutions for cryptocurrencies and blockchain applications. With its headquarters in Paris, and offices in Vierzon, Hong Kong and New York, Ledger has a team of ~200 professionals developing products and services to safeguard cryptocurrency assets for individuals and companies – including the Ledger hardware wallets line already sold in over 165 countries.
To sustain the company's growth, Ledger is looking for a Technical Content Writer to join our Financial Services Product team.
We are looking for a writer who has experience in writing about security, cryptography, cryptocurrencies, and finance. His/her mission is to write thought-leading blog posts, solution brochures, and press releases.
We are looking for someone who understands the nuances of the blockchain space, who has a solid experience in writing posts, and who masters publishing tools.
You can find examples of expected deliverables on Ledger blog: https://blog.ledger.com/financial-solutions/
- Joining the Financial Services product team and working in close interaction with the Engineering and Marketing Communication teams.
- Owning the content creation and management for customers and prospects. In this context, you will drive the outward content strategy and will collaborate with the technical writer in charge of user documentation to ensure alignment.
- Writing clear marketing copy including social media copy, blogs, website, emails, press release to promote our products/services aimed at financial institutions and professional investors
- Researching and identifying buyer preferences and main points, define effective operational plans, and increasing the quantity and quality of content production;
- Researching industry-related topics (combining online sources and studies) including product promotion, education, opinion, updates, etc
- Conducting interviews with customers and writing up the interviews.
- Copywriting for public documents such as solution brochures.Acting as a Ghostwriter to the CEO, CTO, VP of Product & Head Of Financial Services Product Management.
- Writing summaries for social media to maximize published content through Ledger management team.
- Keeping yourself up to date on the latest developments in cryptocurrencies and security
- Ensuring all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, tone, etc)
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- You have a strong technical background. You are comfortable writing about very technical subjects with the support of the experts when needed.
- You are very knowledgeable about cryptocurrencies and security ecosystems.
- You have strong writing skills and extensive experience in content management.
- You are familiar with mark-up languages.
- Experience in Finance is an advantage.
- Exceptionally good written English.
- Basic knowledge of French is an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills - to collaborate with others