Customer Support Agent
Paris, France /
Founded in 2014, Ledger is a leader in security and infrastructure solutions for cryptocurrencies and blockchain applications. Headquartered in Paris, with offices in Vierzon, New York and Singapore, Ledger has a team of 200+ professionals developing products and services to safeguard cryptocurrency assets for individuals and companies.
As part of a strong growth we are looking for Agents to join the Customer Success team.
Your goal will be to provide quick and efficient technical support and ensure customer satisfaction.
Direct impact on customer experience and the renowned of the company, your talent will join a growing team in a fast paced environment.
We also have open positions at the Ledger Plex in Vierzon, only 2h from Paris in central France!
- Ensure customer satisfaction & reply to day to day customers requests
- Involved in customer escalation as per escalation procedure or as required to ensure timely resolution according to SLAs on technical products
- Creates clear service tickets and follows up to ensure resolution
- Analyse current trends (market, product performance,...) & improve the customer support content (FAQ, Macros) with the manager in order to always have the best answers for our customer
- Communicate clearly and work effectively with other teams and departments, in particular Technical & Legal teams.
- Keep rigorously trained and up-to- date on the company’s products.
- During your studies and your previous experiences, you had the opportunity to participate to dynamic projects:
- First work experience ideally related to a customer support positionBe a crypto enthusiast (important -> must have)
- Ability to understand and learn about hardware and software products
- The ideal person will possess outstanding written and verbal skills in English, another language is a plus
- Ability to effectively work with both internal and external users
- Must have a “Customer First” attitudeProficiency in Google docs, sheets, slides, forms as well as Microsoft Excel PPTInterest in working with a support desk and ticketing tools to create and track incident tickets (Zendesk is a plus)
- Ability to analyze technical and factual data, to search for references in technical booklet (brochure)
- Understanding the cryptocurrencies or blockchain environments is mandatory
- Work in an international and dynamic environment
- Join one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe
- Flat hierarchy and co-operative working atmosphere
- Freedom to talk about your own idea’s
In return you will :
- Competitive compensation package and ESOP according to the Company policy
- Flexible working hours, remote-friendly environment,
- Strong focus on personal development including internal/external trainings and attendance to conferences,
- Internal talks, technical meetups and hackathons,
- High performance office equipment,
- Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage,
- Meal Vouchers with Swile (ex Lunchr),
- Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days plus infrequent parties, snacks and drinks,
- Employee discount on Ledger products.
Ledger guarantees equity for all during the recruitment process, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age