Senior Sales Director - Strategic Accounts - Ledger Enterprise Solutions
New York, United States /
Sales – Sales /
Ledger Enterprise Solutions is a core business unit of Ledger, a leader in security for cryptocurrencies and blockchain applications. Leveraging Ledger’s industry-leading and independently-certified security technology, the Ledger Vault SaaS solution provides information technology infrastructure for financial institutions to securely control their crypto assets with a multi-authorization self-custody management solution. With a global team of more than 200 professionals, Ledger develops a variety of products and services that safeguard crypto assets for individuals, companies and connected devices. Founded in 2014, the company has offices in Paris, New York, Singapore and Vierzon.
Ledger is looking for a Senior Sales Director - Strategic Accounts, reporting to the Regional Sales Leader of Americas.
Ledger has been growing at a record pace over the past few years. As a Senior Sales Director, you will be part of our Enterprise Division, and responsible for managing and closing Ledger Vault’s highest value prospects (Strategic Accounts) in the Americas region.Ledger’s key clients include custodians, exchanges, banks, payment platforms, and more.
The objective of the Senior Sales Director - Strategic Accounts is to increase revenue and customer loyalty through both the development of long-term client relationships and acting as a coordinator for business development. The position is located in New York City.
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, empathetic, energetic, natural people person who can comfortably engage with C-Level executives. You have experience managing a pipeline of key targeted accounts and selling SaaS software into large, complex organizations such as financial institutions or enterprise technology companies.
You bring your experience and enthusiasm wherever you go, and you infuse them into the work you do. You have a strong sense of purpose. Your first instinct is to collaborate. You are passionate about the financial industry and blockchain technology. You are convinced these have an important role to play in the world and are excited to be a part of a company at the forefront of this emerging asset class.
- Build and executing strategic account plans
- Handle complex technical product sales through the entire cycle from early discovery meetings through technical reviews, creation of SoW’s and negotiating commercial agreements
- Manage business pipeline, grow revenue, and develop a strategy for long-term sustained success
- Become deeply engaged with the product and its technical components as well as the offerings of our competitors
- Build strong relationships within Ledger, across regions, teams and HQ functions such as marketing, communications and legal. Act as a liaison between key clients in the Americas and our product and engineering teams
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key contacts in assigned customer account
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
- Proactively lead a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel
- 5-7+ years of B2B SaaS sales experience primarily within the Financial industries. Experience selling financial infrastructure or technology solutions into Tier 1 institutions is strongly preferred
- Proven track record of closing large scale deals with med-long sales cycles and consistent engagement with CTO, CISO, and COO level decision makers
- Strong mix of business, technical and product knowledge combined with a consultative approach to sales.
- Crypto enthusiast with knowledge of the institutional crypto market landscape
- Excellent track record of high level negotiation and successful internal and external relationship management
- Ability to interact with a broad set of institutions and the ability to present clearly over the phone, Zoom, and in person
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, strong analytical ability, and good follow-through
- Experience using Salesforce to track interactions and build accurate forecasts
- Competitive compensation package and ESOP according to company policy
- 401k plan with company match
- Flexible working hours, remote-friendly environment, casual office atmosphere
- Strong focus on personal development
- Internal talks, technical meetups and hackathons
- Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage
- Employee discount on Ledger products