Engineering – Software /
Ledger Paris Founded in 2014, Ledger is a leader in security and infrastructure solutions for cryptocurrencies and blockchain applications. Headquartered in Paris, Vierzon and New York, Ledger has a team of +200 professionals developing a variety of products and services to safeguard cryptocurrency assets for individuals and companies – including the Ledger hardware wallets line already sold in 165 countries. To sustain the company's growth, we are looking for a Solution Architect to lead our engineering scale.
Requirements and qualifications
- Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field
- 8-12 years of experience including architecture and development
- Skills in Cryptography, Security or blockchain
- Very hands-on person
- Good communication with product managers
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Up to date knowledge of technical applications
- Ability to be adapt, prioritise, project and convince
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate problems, issues and solutions
- Mentoring of Lead Developers/architects
- Understand needs/requirements coming from Product teams
- Implement process and methodology for technical specifications / documentation -> Defining features, phases, and solution requirements.
- Describing the structure, characteristics, behavior, and other aspects of software to project stakeholders.
- Owner of the architecture review board
- Contribute to the long term vision and technical choices ensuring maintainability
- Have in mind the constraints: Security, performance, UX, maintainability
- Competitive compensation package, and BSPCE / Share warrants for entrepreneurs options in Series B (2018) startup,
- Flexible working hours, remote friendly environment,
- Strong focus on personal development, including internal and external trainings, and attendance to conferences,
- Internal talks, technical meetups, and hackathons,
- High performance equipment for your work,
- 5 weeks of paid vacation + 10 days of RTT,
- Comprehensive health insurance with medical, dental, and vision coverage,
- Meal Vouchers with Swile (ex Lunchr),
- Reimbursement for sports and cultural activities,
- Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days, plus frequent parties, snacks and drinks,
- Employee discount on Ledger products.