Product Data Analyst
Central - Finance – Data Ops /
Permanent contract / CDI
We're making the world of digital assets accessible and secure for everyone.
Join the mission.
Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 15% of the world’s crypto assets are secured through our Ledger Nanos. Headquartered in Paris and Vierzon, with offices in the UK, US, Switzerland and Singapore, Ledger has a team of more than 700 professionals developing a variety of products and services to enable individuals and companies to securely buy, store, swap, grow and manage crypto assets – including the Ledger hardware wallets line with more than 5 millions units already sold in 180 countries.
At Ledger, we embody the values that make us unique: Pragmatism, Audacity, Commitment, Trust and Transparency. Have a look at our Origins video here.
As a data driven company, Ledger wants to ensure all major decisions are backed by data. To continue meeting that goal, we are looking for a Product Analytics Manager that will be responsible for our consumer application Ledger Live available on desktop, Android and iOS.
Reporting to the Product Data Analytics Manager, your role will be to drive the Ledger Live product in the right direction by ensuring every significant aspect of the product is tracked and assessed properly.
We are looking for a strong details-oriented and technical profile who will commit to transform data into a asset and bring Ledger data oriented culture to the next level.
To meet this goal you will work very closely with the product team with the end goal to offer to our community of users the best possible experience on our product and to maximize Ledger Live revenue.
- Deliver insights to drive product and business decisions
- Build and support dashboards to make data accessible to numerous stakeholders
- Take full ownership of tracking strategy for Ledger Live and ensure data sanity
- Specify and drive research initiatives such as AB testing, Funnel evaluation and other experiments
- Collaborate with Product Managers to specify features and ensure success metrics are controlled and reviewed
- Make the best use of the rest of the data team ressources from data engineers to data scientist to crack complex problems
- Participate in key product team meetings to deliver insights and reality checks while capturing data-related opportunities
- Contribute to an “Always Be Testing” and data-oriented culture within the product team
- Be the internal Mixpanel guru
What we’re looking for:
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in product analytics or relevant fields
- Outstanding written and verbal skills in English, another language is a plus
- Experience with product analytics tools (Mixpanel is a plus)
- Experience with AB Testing and Funnel evaluation
- Ability to understand and report on complex technical issues
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Periscope, Tableau
- SQL is a significant plus
- Python or R is a plus
- Experience with Segment is a plus
- Knowledge about crypto is a plus
What’s in it for you?
- Equity: Employees are the foundation of our success, and we award stock options so you can share in that success as we grow.
- Flexibility: A hybrid work policy.
- Social: Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days, plus frequent social events, snacks and drinks
- Medical: Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage.
- Well-being: Personal development, coaching & fitness with our dedicated partners.
- Vacation: Five weeks of paid leave per year, in addition to national holidays and rest & relaxation (RTT) days.
- High tech: Access to high performance office equipment and gadgets, including Apple products.
- Transport: Ledger reimburses part of your preferred means of transportation.
- Discounts: Employee discount on all our products.
We are an equal opportunity employer for all without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age.