Customer Success Lead - Technical Writer
Marketing – Customer Support
Founded in 2014, Ledger is a leader in security and infrastructure solutions for cryptocurrencies and blockchain applications. Headquartered in Paris, Vierzon and San Francisco, Ledger has a team of +200 professionals developing a variety of products and services to safeguard cryptocurrency assets for individuals and companies – including the Ledger hardware wallets line already sold in 165 countries.
To sustain the company's growth, Ledger is looking for new talent to join the customer success team to work on user documentation and UX writing of our software. If you have excellent technical writing skills and know all about the cryptocurrency ecosystem, we should talk!
Your Mission :
- Maintain product documentation: help center, canned responses, UX writing, video scripts, etc.
- Solve day-to-day customer requests and help the customer success team ensure customer satisfaction.
- Follow and help improve procedures to escalate issues to other teams (technical, legal, etc.).
- Identify and pitch potential UX improvements to the product teams and work closely with them to implement new features in a user-friendly way.
- Analyze the performance of various customer success tools (mainly Zendesk) in close cooperation with the customer success manager, and implement improvements.
- Keep yourself rigorously trained and up-to-date on the hardware wallet product suite.
- Stay in touch with our user community through social media (Reddit, Twitter, etc.).
Requirements and qualifications :
- Solid knowledge of the cryptocurrency ecosystem, and an understanding of different ways to secure coins (software and hardware wallets, exchanges, …)
- Technical writing experience, able to write neat and accessible user documentation.
- Hands-on mentality to quickly develop in-depth knowledge of Ledger’s consumer products. A technical background (programming/engineering/science) would help.
- Strong communication skills, being able to work with many different teams.
- A customer-first attitude is a must.
- Proficiency in Google docs, sheets, slides. HTML knowledge is helpful.
- Previous experience in technical support, community management is a plus.
- Fully proficient in French and English.
- Competitive compensation package, and BSPCE / Share warrants for entrepreneurs options in Series B (2018) startup.
- Flexible working hours, remote friendly environment.
- Strong focus on personal development, including internal and external trainings, and attendance to conferences.
- Internal talks, technical meetups, and hackathons.
- High performance equipment for your work.
- 5 weeks of paid vacation + 10 days of RTT.
- Comprehensive health insurance with medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Meal Vouchers with Swile (ex Lunchr).
- Reimbursement for sports and cultural activities.
- Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days; plus infrequent parties, snacks and drinks.
- Employee discount on Ledger products.