SaaS Sales Development Representative - Americas
Sales – Sales
Founded in 2014, Ledger is the leader in security and infrastructure solutions for cryptocurrencies and blockchain applications. Headquartered in Paris, with offices in Vierzon, Hong Kong and New York, Ledger has a team of 170+ professionals developing a variety of products and services to safeguard and protect crypto-assets for individuals and companies – including the Ledger Nano S already sold at 1.5 million units in 165 countries. Are you full of energy, curious, creative, and ready for a role in a fast-paced, SaaS-based, high tech company?
Ledger is looking for a proactive, polished, and results-driven Inside Sales Development Representative (SDR) for a full-time position in our New York’ office. We are looking for a hunter to be part of the demand generation team. The SDR is the first point of contact between prospective customers and Ledger and will be responsible for generating and qualifying new leads.
You will evangelize Ledger by generating new business through inbound and outbound opportunities and conducting high-level conversations with senior executives in prospect accounts to fuel our growth.
What you will be doing?
- Identify new businesses and contacts through lead generation, research, and data gathering, craft messaging and emails with “call to action” to drive prospects to our website, conferences, and webinars
- Produce substantial business development activity via emails, calls, video-mails, social selling, events, and other platforms to maintain a funnel of active leads and follow-up as required
- Qualify inbound & outbound opportunities and develop a strong demo pipeline for the US sales teamUnderstand specific product applications, recognize prospect pain points, and how Ledger Vault can solve them
- Deliver live product demo, in physical or online meetings
- Accurately enter, update, and maintain daily activity and prospect information in Salesforce, including comprehensive and up-to-date client information
- Work collaboratively with entire Sales & Marketing org
- Consistently achieve and/or exceed qualified opportunity quotas to ensure sales objectives: Schedule meetings / month, Create opportunities / month, Generate multi million pipeline opportunity / year
Who are we looking for?
- 2-3 years of experience in business development, lead generation, or sales, ideally within SaaS, startups or B2B companies
- A positive & driven person! You'll be working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Comfortable spending the majority of the workday on the phone and video meetings with contacts at all levels of the organization (C-level Executives, CTO, CSO, Director trading, etc...)
- Ability to build successful client relationships and overcome objections/rejections
- Exceptionally strong written communication, phone, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Results-oriented (can demonstrate when set goals and achieved them)
- Ability to multitask and prioritize your workload to maximize efficiency
- English speaking is a must-have
What you will receive?
- Tremendous growth opportunities
- Be a part of a dynamic team focused on making Ledger Vault a world leader in digital asset security
- Casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative