QA Engineer / SDET - Ledger Live
Consumer - Engineering – QA Live /
We're making the world of digital assets accessible and secure for everyone.
Join the mission.
Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 15% of the world’s crypto assets are secured through our Ledger Nanos. Headquartered in Paris and Vierzon, with offices in the UK, US, Switzerland and Singapore, Ledger has a team of more than 700 professionals developing a variety of products and services to enable individuals and companies to securely buy, store, swap, grow and manage crypto assets – including the Ledger hardware wallets line with more than 5 millions units already sold in 180 countries.
At Ledger, we embody the values that make us unique: Pragmatism, Audacity, Commitment, Trust and Transparency. Have a look at our Origins video here.
To sustain the company's growth, Ledger is looking for a new talent to join our QA / SDET Team.
- QA Engineers work closely with software engineers to ensure the continuous integration of our new features
- Participate in all aspects of QA in agile meetings with product and Devs
- Review requirement specifications and technical design documents
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Desktop and mobile testing
- Design, write, maintain and run functional and regression tests
- Proficient with testing process and techniques
- Perform continuous regression testing
- Participate in bug management in Jira
- Technological watch on testing tools and methodologies
- Manage tasks and testing scope for multiple testing projects
- Identify, record, document and track bugs
Requirements and qualifications
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or similar technical field of study
- 2+ years of experience in manual testing
- Hands-on experience with test management tools (TestRail, Squash™, …)
- Basic knowledge of terminal, shell, git
- Strong ability to adapt, learn and develop technical skills
- Autonomous and well organized (Documentation skills)
- Ability to work on several and complex projects at the same time
- Basic knowledge of Linux, Windows and macOS, iOS, AndroidTech oriented, resourceful and curious
- Experience with native applications
- Experience in programmation
- Interested in test automation
- Cryptocurrency enthusiast
- Equity: Employees are the foundation of our success, and we award stock options so you can share in that success as we grow
- Flexibility: A hybrid work policy
- Social: Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days, plus frequent social events, snacks and drinks
- Medical: Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage
- Well-being: Personal development, coaching & fitness with our dedicated partners
- Vacation: Five weeks of paid leave per year, in addition to national holidays and rest & relaxation (RTT) days
- High tech: Access to high performance office equipment and gadgets, including Apple products
- Transport: Ledger reimburses part of your preferred means of transportation
- Discounts: Employee discount on all our products
We are an equal opportunity employer for all without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age.