Marketing – Product Marketing
Founded in 2014, Ledger is the leader in security and infrastructure solutions for cryptocurrencies and blockchain applications. Headquartered in Paris, with offices in Vierzon, Hong Kong and New York, Ledger has a team of 170+ professionals developing a variety of products and services to safeguard and protect crypto-assets for individuals and companies – including the Ledger Nano S already sold at 1.5 million units in 165 countries.
Passionate about crypto and marketing? Join the leader in security for crypto and their marketing team to sustain the company’s growth. In collaboration with various teams (marketing, product, customer success, e-commerce), you will work on better understanding our Ledger Nano and Live users and how to address them.
Indicative list of missions (non exhaustive)
- Create & publish engaging content for our social media platforms, in alignment with the marketing and product strategy.
- Create & update editorial calendarBrainstorm new activation ideas to engage and increase our social media communities
- Follow market news, key influencers to be able to react to their content, engage and increase our visibility
- Analyze campaigns and activations performances (sales, traffic, awareness…) with the objective to optimize campaigns and bring recommendations for future actionsMonitor competitors, market and communities activities to highlight best practices, emerging trends, activation ideas.
- Gather market information, customer insights and community feedbacks & develop ideas to interact with our users (surveys, user groups…) to have a deeper user understanding.
Requirements and qualifications
- Preparing a Diploma in top-tier Business school
- Relevant experience in product marketing and social media managementKnowledge of Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Excel
- Having a passion for social media and a strong interest in cryptocurrencies
- Fluent in English
- Outstanding communication and presentation skillsPrevious experience in a start-up company or in fintech preferred