Test & SW development for HW validation & industrialization
Paris, France /
Engineering – Hardware /
Founded in 2014, Ledger is a leader in security and infrastructure solutions for cryptocurrencies and blockchain applications. Headquartered in Paris, Vierzon and New York, Ledger has a team of 200+ professionals developing a variety of products and services to safeguard cryptocurrency assets for individuals and companies – including the Ledger hardware wallets line already sold in 165 countries.
To sustain the company's growth, Ledger is looking for a new talent to join the HW team.
- Specifying and developing test softwares for the new Ledger 'Hardware products family'.
- Part of the software will be embedded in the product (C/C++) and second part of the software will manage the tester (C/C++, python)
- Develop the software for an industrial programming tool (C, Python, )
- Monitor the production results to reduce the scrap of the products
- Maintaining the software of the current industrial testers park
- Put in place a tool to "easily" upgrade our industrial equipment (tester, flashing tools....)
Requirements and qualifications
- 5-7 years of experience of C/C++ embedded systems, Linux oriented
- Python as a scripting language
- Good knowledge in hardware (communication interfaces, memories, ADC/DAC, radio measurements, JTAG...), usage of oscilloscope, logic analyzer...
- Knowledges of Industrial process optimization, software deployment (Ansible, Docker)
- Android is a plus
- Soft skills : autonomous, curious, problem solving, communication
- Competitive compensation package, and BSPCE / Share warrants for entrepreneurs options in Series B (2018) startup
- Flexible working hours, remote friendly environment
- Strong focus on personal development, including internal and external trainings, and attendance to conferences Internal talks, technical meetups, and hackathons
- High performance equipment for your work
- 5 weeks of paid vacation + 10 days of RTT
- Comprehensive health insurance with medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Meal Vouchers with Swile (ex Lunchr)
- Reimbursement for sports and cultural activities
- Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days, plus frequent parties, snacks and drinks
- Employee discount on Ledger products.