Consumer - Engineering – Live /
Permanent contract / CDI
We're making the world of digital assets accessible and secure for everyone.
Join the mission.
Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 15% of the world’s crypto assets are secured through our Ledger Nanos. Headquartered in Paris and Vierzon, with offices in the UK, US, Switzerland and Singapore, Ledger has a team of more than 800 professionals developing a variety of products and services to enable individuals and companies to securely buy, store, swap, grow and manage crypto assets – including the Ledger hardware wallets line with more than 5 millions units already sold in 180 countries.
At Ledger, we embody the values that make us unique: Pragmatism, Audacity, Commitment, Trust and Transparency. Have a look at our Origins video here.
We develop hardware wallets, a physical key to keep your crypto assets safe – Ledger Live is the central software we deliver to our users to manage it and track their cryptocurrency portfolio.
Ledger Live team, at Ledger, provides a bridge between their hardware key and the blockchain to offer a unified experience.
Ledger live is Community Driven product with 200k+ monthly users.
All our software products have an aspect of integration with our hardware wallets.
Our engineers interact on a daily basis with hardware, security, crypto, design teams to build the best new generation products.
- You join Ledger Live engineering team to maintain and develop on Ledger Live stack, involving Ledger Live apps (mobile and desktop) and its ecosystem
- You maintain and develop new ideas around it on existing and future tooling projects (example: automated testing of crypto transactions with a bot, command line interface, internal/external tooling)
- Your work involves working 100% on Open Source projects: ledger-live-mobile, ledger-live-desktop as well as ledger-live-common (business logic) and ledgerjs (hardware communication)
- Helping our QA team to automate even more our testing approaches
- Be involved in investigating bugs in the complex world of blockchains edge cases
What we’re looking for:
- Engineer profile with at least 8 years of experience in Software development
- You have a strong background/interest in algorithm development and optimization to work on our stack: work with device in binary, work with blockchain technologies, ...
- You have a good knowledge of DOM / CSS and UI libraries like React
- You are curious to learn how blockchain works under the hood and investigate deeply complex systems
- Nice to have: functional programming, experience in GraphQL, open source experience
What our tech stack looks like ?
- UI done with Electron and React (desktop) and React Native (mobile) – and its ecosystem (e.g. redux, react-navigation)
- Interact with hardware devices with async and observable paradigm using RxJS
- We are full stack: from business logic of blockchain to the hardware wallets
What’s in it for you?
- Equity: Employees are the foundation of our success, and we award stock options so you can share in that success as we grow.
- Flexibility: A hybrid work policy.
- Social: Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days, plus frequent social events, snacks and drinks
- Medical: Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage.
- Well-being: Personal development, coaching & fitness with our dedicated partners.
- Vacation: Five weeks of paid leave per year, in addition to national holidays and rest & relaxation (RTT) days.
- High tech: Access to high performance office equipment and gadgets, including Apple products.
- Transport: Ledger reimburses part of your preferred means of transportation.
- Discounts: Employee discount on all our products.
We are an equal opportunity employer for all without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age.