Lead Software Engineer - Vault
Paris, France /
Engineering – Software /
Ledger – a technology leader in digital asset and crypto-security solutions – is looking for a Lead Software Engineer.
You will be responsible for developing and scaling a backend application to allow big financial institutions to process their transactions in the cryptocurrency world.
The Ledger Vault is a SaaS solution addressing the need to safeguard very large and diversified amounts of cryptocurrencies while mitigating both IT and physical assault threats. It's an enterprise-grade solution based on "HSM" (Hardware Security Module) and hardware authenticators. It's a turnkey SaaS hardware/software suite enabling multi-cryptocurrency, multi-authorization, rate-limiting, and time-locking.
We are looking for talents to build a solid and scalable platform for the BtoB financial market.
- Bring in your technical expertise to lead and design innovative technical solutions to ever-changing cryptocurrencies challenges
- Develop our governance and orchestration layer; and a set of complex APIs
- Work closely with the Product team to define and understand end-user requirements, and translate them into pragmatic technical solutions
- Work with other technical teams: Firmware, Infra & Ops, Backend services, QA and ensure smooth integrations with cryptographic modules (HSM), blockchain interfaces...
- Participate in technical meetings with our top clients to guide their usage of our platform and APIs
- You have very good technical skills, and a professional experience in backend python development
- You’re API oriented and keep in mind performance, scalability and costs when you design new components/features
- You’re a great communicator, able to get your ideas across to people from a wide range of backgrounds
- You’re curious, with a willingness to learn about various topics besides your immediate scope
- You have worked in a multicultural environment, seamlessly communicating in English is a MUST
- You have a sound knowledge of RESTful API design, standards and best practices
- You have an interest in cryptocurrencies, and blockchain technology
- You are active in the open-source community -- speak at conferences, attend meetups, write blogs, contribute code, etc.
- Competitive compensation package and ESOP according to the Company policy
- Strong focus on personal development, including internal and external training, and attendance to conferences
- Internal talks, technical meetups, and hackathons
- High performance equipment for your work.5 weeks of paid vacation + 10 days of RTT
- Comprehensive health insurance with medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Restaurant tickets with Swile
- Reimbursement for sports and cultural activities .Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days; plus infrequent parties, snacks and drinks
- Employee discount on Ledger products
Ledger guarantees equity for all during the recruitment process, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age