Online Channel Marketing Manager
Sales – Sales
Founded in 2014, Ledger is a leader in security and infrastructure solutions for cryptocurrencies and blockchain applications. Headquartered in Paris, with offices in Vierzon and San Francisco, Ledger has a team of +200 professionals developing a variety of products and services to safeguard cryptocurrency assets for individuals and companies – including the Ledger hardware wallets line already sold in 165 countries.
Reporting to the Sales Director, you will manage Amazon account and develop long-term business partnership with strategic Resellers. Your main responsibility will be to achieve ambitious sales targets.
Key responsibilities will be:
Planning, Coordination & Execution
· Define revenue driven strategy for the 2 channels (Amazon & Resellers) with the Sales Director.
· Collaborate with Ledger’s teams to execute this strategy: Logistic, Product, Marketing, Finance, Customer Support.
· Manage Amazon seller account in 10+ marketplaces (Americas, Europe, Asia) and reinforce consistency between countries.
· Develop and animate Ledger’s Resellers community.
Online Marketing and Merchandising
· Maximize Ledger’s visibility using Amazon specific tools (Merchandising/AMS/AMG/LD/DoD).
· Execute Amazon’s events such as Prime Day and Black Friday.
· Coordinate Amazon review program to improve products ratings.
· Develop loyalty and incentive program for our Resellers community.
· Set up and monitor KPIs to deliver on objectives and accelerate business growth.
· Analyze business results and market trends, share data and recommend actions plans
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or E-commerce
· 3+ years’ experience of operational marketing or online trade marketing with revenue driven mindset and budget management. Experience in managing leading online account such as Amazon is a must.
· Experience in international environment with Consumer Electronics and/or ecommerce background.
· Strong analytical approach to reach recommendations and conclusions.
· Team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to meet deadlines and manage tasks with a diverse range of prioritize and problems.
· The successful candidate will be motivated by an entrepreneurial, fast-paced and highly challenging environment.
· English fluent and crypto enthusiastic