Delivery, Test Automation and Quality Assurance Manager
Engineering – Software
- Live and breathe software quality, and lose sleep over sub-par software products.
- Build, train and nurture a Test Automation and Quality Assurance team around you that shares this mindset.
- Expect the team to be internationally distributed, including "offshore" locations.
- Define and build best-in-class processes, practices and toolchains to integrate testing through our entire software development and continuous delivery process. Ensure test processes for new applications and features are designed into the product development process.
- Collaborate closely with engineering leads, product managers and leadership to continuously improve the quality of our products and architect test harnesses for continuous testing
- Identify areas of improvement in the platform and process and define remedial measures to fix them
- Set benchmark metrics for software quality across the product organisation and work with team leads to define a way to measure, meet and exceed them.
- Partner with product teams to define, develop and implement test requirements for new product features.
- Assess overall product quality approach. Plan, execute, monitor and validate testing processes.
- Develop test plans for each new release that includes test strategy for all new product functionality.
- Track defects identified outside of validation processes and develop plans to ensure there are tests in place to capture the defects.Develop new automated tests as needed.
- Become a Ledger solution expert to thoroughly understand all use-case scenarios.
- Develop project plans and costing.
- 10+ years of Quality Assurance design, development, execution, test automation, test plan, test case implementation and delivery
- Management role in defining and implementing an overall software development quality life-cycle approach
- Experience with international management, including "offshore" teams
- 10+ years project management experience in a software development environment, preferably SaaS
- Great ability to find innovative ways to break software, and map a way to not only fix the breakage but a way to ensure it never breaks that way again
- Experience with test automation frameworks
- Ability to work effectively with internal teams to define scope, goals, project plans and deliverables
- Define and monitor project dependencies, milestones, timelines, and budgets to ensure adherence to project requirements
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally
- Excellent presentation and written communication