Tech Customer Success Specialist - German speaking
Consumer - Customer Success – Technical Support /
Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global leader of security solutions and infrastructure for cryptocurrencies and blockchain applications, with more than 3.5 million users in 165 countries. Ledger combines hardware and software expertise to secure billions of dollars worth of almost 2,000 different crypto assets - worldwide, 15% of these assets are managed through the Ledger ecosystem.
Ledger is for and foremost a customer-centric company. We build solutions for our customers and we rely heavily on them and their feedback to improve our products and keep growing. As part of the Customer Success team, you will be the first contact between our customers and our team internally. You will be in charge of providing a quick and efficient technical support and to do your very best to ensure customer satisfaction.
The requests you will receive will be product-related: they can be about transaction issues, connection issues, countervalue issues or helping our customers solving a stuck device problem. If the answer can't be found on our Support page, you will be the person our customers will reach out to. We are now looking for exceptional Customer Success Specialists to join the team and support our German-speaking markets. If this sounds like you, please reach out!
- Ensure customer satisfaction & reply to day to day customers requests
- Write clear and well-structured service tickets and follow up to ensure resolution
- Analyse current trends (market, product performance,...) & improve the customer support content (FAQ, Macros) with the manager in order to always have the best answers for our customers
- Be involved in customer escalation as required to ensure timely resolution according to SLAs on technical products
- Communicate clearly and work effectively with other teams and departments, in particular Technical & Legal teams
- Focus on constant learning - both on the domain and on our products
- Previous experience in customer support or in a customer-facing role
- Must have a “Customer First” attitude
- Strong interest for cryptocurrencies and/or blockchain environments is a must
- Outstanding written and verbal skills in English and German, another language is a plus
- Ability to learn about hardware & software products and to analyse technical and/or factual data
- Proficiency in Google docs, sheets, slides, forms as well as Microsoft Excel PPT; Zendesk is a plus
- Working on traditional working hours: from Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week - no night or weekend shifts
- Competitive compensation package and ESOP according to the Company policy
- Flexible working hours, remote-friendly environment
- Strong focus on personal development including internal/external trainings and attendance to conferences
- Internal talks, technical meetups and hackathons
- High performance office equipment
- Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage
- Meal Vouchers with Swile (ex Lunchr)
- Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days plus infrequent parties, snacks and drinks
- Employee discount on Ledger products
Interested so far? Here's how the hiring process will look like:
- Phone screen with our Talent Acquisition team (30 minutes)
- Case-study - around crypto and customer support (you'll have up to 3 days to complete it)
- Interview with the team (60 minutes)
- Final interview with our Head of Customer Success (30 minutes)
Ledger guarantees equal opportunity for all during the recruitment process, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age.