Technical Customer Support Agent
Founded in 2014, Ledger is a leader in security and infrastructure solutions for cryptocurrencies and blockchain applications. Headquartered in Paris, with offices in Vierzon, New York and Hong Kong, Ledger has a team of 180+ professionals developing products and services to safeguard cryptocurrency assets for individuals and companies – including the Ledger hardware wallets line already sold in 165 countries. Ledger is looking for a Customer Support Agent to integrate the Customer Success team.
Your goal will be to provide quick and efficient technical support ensure customer satisfaction.
We are looking for talent who want to join a growing team in a fast paced start-up. You will have a direct impact on customer satisfaction, and the renown of the company.
This position is located in Vierzon, 2H from PARIS.
- Ensure customer satisfaction & reply to day to day customers requests
- Involved in customer escalation as per escalation procedure or as required to ensure timely resolution according to SLAs on technical products
- Creates clear service tickets and follows up to ensure resolution
- Analyse current trends (market, product performance,...) & improve the customer support content (FAQ, Macros) with the manager in order to always have the best answers for our customers
- Communicate clearly and work effectively with other teams and departments, in particular Technical & Legal teams.
- Keep rigorously trained and up-to-date on the company’s products
- Fluent written and verbal skills in English, another language is a plus
- First work experience ideally related to a customer support position
- Be a crypto enthusiast or curious
- Eager to understand and learn about hardware and software products
- Ability to effectively work with both internal and external users
- Must have a “Customer First” attitude
- Proficiency in Google docs, sheets, slides, forms as well as Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Interest in working with a support desk and ticketing tools to create and track incident tickets (Zendesk is a plus)
- Competitive compensation package, and BSPCE / Share warrants for entrepreneurs options in Series B (2018) startup.
- Comprehensive health insurance with medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Meal Vouchers with Lunchr.
- Reimbursement for sports and cultural activities.
- Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days; plus infrequent parties, snacks and drinks.
- Employee discount on Ledger products.