Senior Embedded Application Engineer / Firmware Application
Engineering – Firmware
What you will do
To sustain the company's growth, Ledger is looking for an new talent to work on the new cryptocurrency integration process.
- Creation of embedded software updates implementation for our products
- Existing product analysis debug of embedded products production of documentation for end users beta software production for integration tests application and communication feature design for embedded bone and applications
- Reuse, architecture and factorisation of code blocks
- Interaction with hardware integration for product/proto production of embedded software products (trust chain for secure components, creation of production tools (flashers, testers))
- Coding of integrated programs: antitearing and others smart cards techniques.
- Asynchronous input/output code programming
- Effective communication with other embedded development teams and hardware teams.
- Communication and specification of marketing and product team requests
- Expressing customer/frontend requests in features.
- Exchanges with business development teams and frontend for integration
- Participation in product development at an early stage : software prototyping
- Communication with various equipment via various buses
- Configuration management for efficient bug tracking
Requirements and qualifications
- Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- Relevant experience in Embedded C code optimization
- Communication network (synchronous and asynchronous communication protocols)
- Practical use of i2c/spi/usart communication buses and arm architecture
- Sdk Exploitation
- Experience in embedded development even simple type mbed, Arduino, Keil and eclipse arm
- Competences in code compilation and optimization.
- Embedded code debug (assembly or C, relocatable code)
- Cross compilation
- Security and Cryptography knowledge (Hash, public and private keys signature, encryption ...) is a plus
- A good understanding of the cryptocurrency & security ecosystem is a plus
- Having a strong interest in cryptocurrencies and wishing to work with blockchain technology