Greater China Senior Sales Director – Ledger Vault
Sales – Sales
The objective of the Greater China Senior Sales Director is to increase revenue and customer loyalty through both the development of a long-term client relationships and acting as a coordinator for business development. The person will be part of the business development team based in APAC.
The ideal candidate has experience working with financial solutions.
You will bring your experience and enthusiasm wherever you go, and you infuse them into the work you do. You have a strong sense of purpose. Your first instinct is to collaborate. You are passionate about the financial industry and blockchain technology, and you are convinced these have an important role to play in the world.
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities by establishing, maintaining and enhancing long term relationships with customers.
- Orchestrating the assignment of subject matter experts on initiatives directly guiding all regional and central staff to engage all necessary Ledger resources and acting as the escalation point for all aspects of the relationships.
- Maintaining strong relationship within Ledger, across regions, teams and HQ functions such as marketing, communications and legal.
- Researching and analyzing the strategic business direction and needs of the account to determine how Ledger can best align itself as a product and service partner for all current and future business needs of the account.
- Longer term manage commercial function for the Greater China market including, sales, relationship management and technical pre and post support.
- Help drive go to market strategy and build brand awarness.
- Act as the face of Ledger in the Greater China market, representing the company at conferences, think tanks and with regulators.
- Demonstrable experience with a minimum of 5 years in sales and business development primarily within the financial industry across a specific market or portfolio of services.
- Proven experience of at least 2 years in a sales management and business development in relevant field.
- Proven track record of delivering on sales targets.
- Proven track record of leading solutions sales, demonstrating strong mix of business, technical and product knowledge executed in a consultative style.
- Must possess strong planning, organizing, customer service and presentation skills, along with strong negotiations skills and the ability to develop processes and procedures to improve effectiveness.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Mandarin fluently and idiomatically.
- Crypto enthusiastic