Social Media Manager
Marketing – Product Marketing
Founded in 2014, Ledger is the leader in security and infrastructure solutions for cryptocurrencies and blockchain applications. Headquartered in Paris, with offices in Vierzon, Hong Kong and New York, Ledger has a team of 170+ professionals developing a variety of products and services to safeguard and protect crypto-assets for individuals and companies – including the Ledger Nano S already sold at 1.5 million units in 165 countries.
Passionate about crypto and marketing? Join the leader in security for crypto and their marketing team to sustain the company’s growth. In collaboration with various teams (marketing, product, customer success, e-commerce), you will work on better understanding our Ledger Nano and Live users and how to address them.
- 3 - 4 years experience in social media / marketing digital
- Diploma in top-tier Business school or communication school
- Knowledge of Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, Google Analytics
- Having a passion for social media and a strong interest in cryptocurrencies
- Fluent in English
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
This is an indicative list of missions (non-exhaustive list)
- Define each social media touchpoint roles, tone of voice, strategy & objectives (twitter, facebook, linkedin, youtube, reddit and more…).
- Collaborate with Marketing team (BtoC and BtoB) to understand the key challenges, develop key activations and integrate product roadmap.
- Create & publish engaging content for our social media platforms, in alignment with the marketing and product strategies, to support our corporate and product campaigns.
- Manage the editorial calendar. Identify and execute opportunities to engage with our community and generate awareness among our competition.
- Analyze campaigns and activations performances (sales, traffic, awareness…) with the objective to optimize campaigns and bring recommendations for future actions.
- Monitor competitors, market and communities activities to highlight best practices, emerging trends, activation ideas.