Sales Director – Ledger Enterprise Solutions
New York, United States /
Sales – Sales /
Ledger Enterprise Solutions is a core business unit of Ledger, a leader in security for cryptocurrencies and blockchain applications. Leveraging Ledger’s industry-leading and independently-certified security technology, the Ledger Vault provides information technology infrastructure for financial institutions to securely control their crypto assets with a multi-authorization self-custody management solution. With a global team of more than 200 professionals, Ledger develops a variety of products and services that safeguard crypto assets for individuals, companies and connected devices. Founded in 2014, the company has offices in Paris, New York, Singapore and Vierzon.
Ledger is looking for a Sales Director, reporting to the Regional Sales Leader of Americas to join our rapidly growing team globally.
As a Sales Director, you will be part of our Enterprise Division, and responsible for managing and closing Ledger Vault prospects in the Americas region. Ledger’s key clients include custodians, exchanges, banks, payment platforms, and more.
The objective of the Sales Director is to increase revenue through successful prospecting, planning, and execution of the company’s sales strategy.
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, empathetic, energetic, natural people person who can comfortably engage with C-Level executives. You have experience managing a pipeline and selling into large, complex organizations such as financial institutions or enterprise technology companies.
You are a hunter by nature. You bring your experience and enthusiasm wherever you go, and you infuse them into the work you do. You have a strong sense of purpose. Your first instinct is to collaborate. You are passionate about the financial industry and blockchain technology. You are convinced these have an important role to play in the world and are excited to be a part of a company at the forefront of this emerging asset class.
- Prospect, develop, and sign new client relationships for the Vault in the Americas
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Define and execute territory and account sales plans for your assigned geographic territory and then meet and exceed sales quotas through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities within the assigned territory
- Develop and manage sales pipeline with the ability to close multiple deals simultaneously
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations
- Provide presentations, product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers
- Execute a land-and-expand sales strategy with well thought out enterprise sales strategies
- Provide regular reporting of prospecting and pipeline activities in the CRM
- Stay up to speed on market evolution, competitor products and their development
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers and support staff
- Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts
- Become deeply engaged with the product and its technical components as well as the offerings of our competitors.
- Build strong relationships within Ledger, across regions, teams and HQ functions such as marketing, communications and legal. Act as a liaison between key clients in the Americas and our product and engineering teams.
- Other duties as assigned
- 4+ years of B2B SaaS sales experience primarily within the Financial Services or Enterprise SaaS Industry
- A humble yet hungry attitude with a proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- Strong mix of business, technical and product knowledge combined with a consultative approach to sales
- Crypto enthusiast with knowledge of the institutional crypto market landscape
- Ability to interact with a broad set of institutions and the ability to present clearly over the phone, Zoom, and in person
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, strong analytical ability, and good follow-through
- Experience using Salesforce to track interactions and build accurate forecasts
- Competitive compensation package and ESOP according to Company policy
- 401k plan with company match
- Flexible working hours, remote-friendly environment, casual office atmosphere
- Strong focus on personal development
- Internal talks, technical meetups and hackathons
- Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage
- Employee discount on Ledger products