Founded in 2014, Ledger provides top-notch security to critical digital assets for consumers, institutional investors & industrial companies.
Headquartered in Paris, with offices in Vierzon, Hong Kong and New York, Ledger has a team of 190+ professionals developing a variety of products and services to safeguard and protect crypto-assets for individuals and companies – including the Ledger Nano S already sold at 1.5 million units in 165 countries.
You are a part of the Human Ressources Team with a wide range of responsibilities. Ledger trust you in maintaining high and industry-setting standards. But also in a way that promises long term sustainability
- SERVICES/OPERATIONS :
- Provide great support service and partnership to help internal teams to enhance the employee experience
- Ensure the smooth running of the office on a day-to-day basis
- Manage the leading services that make Ledger a great place to work
- Ordering offices supplies o Manage day to day vendors/suppliers (cleaning, reception, maintenance)
- Keep offices space cleaned, inspired and energized.
- Make a great place to come to work everyday
- Coordinate internal moves/space planning, space reconfiguration, team transfers to accommodate users needs
- Maximize office spaces
- Coordination of building maintenance tasks (heating/ventilation, plumbing..)
- Daily inspection buildings /detect malfunctions
- Needed repair making plan
- Organizing introductory/programs for new employees
- Support logistic events (All hands, internal events, offsites…)
- Act as strong support for internal communication team
- Managing and forecast offices budget
- You will coordinate security services, risk/treat assessments, protective services and EHS programs
- Partner with Ledger’s business units to identify security deficiencies and develop customized policies
ONBOARDING PROGRAM :
INTERNAL EVENTS :
HEALTH & SAFETY :
- EXPERIENCE :
- Proven experience with contactable references
- 3-5 years related experience
- Fluent english
- Organized, autonomous, flexible, multi-tasking, problem-solving skills, service oriented, excellent communication
- G-Mail; G-Drive; Microsoft Office don't have secrets for you
- Competitive compensation package, and BSPCE / Share warrants for entrepreneurs options in Series B (2018) startup.
- Flexible working hours, remote friendly environment.
- Strong focus on personal development, including internal and external trainings, and attendance to conferences.
- Internal talks, technical meetups, and hackathons.
- High performance equipment for your work.
- 5 weeks of paid vacation + 10 days of RTT.
- Comprehensive health insurance with medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Meal Vouchers with Swile (ex Lunchr).
- Reimbursement for sports and cultural activities.
- Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days; plus infrequent parties, snacks and drinks.
- Employee discount on Ledger products.