Sales Director Americas
Ledger is looking for a motivated hunter to take responsibility of our sales business for Ledger Vault in Americas, based in New York.
Ledger Vault is a SaaS solution addressing the need to safeguard very large and diversified amounts of critical digital assets while mitigating both IT and physical assault threats.
It's an enterprise-grade solution based on “HSM” (Hardware Security Module) and hardware authenticators. It's a turnkey SaaS hardware / Software suite enabling multi-cryptocurrency, multi-signature, whitelisting, governance rules,...More information at https://www.ledger.com/vault/.
Founded in 2014, Ledger is a leader in security and infrastructure solutions for critical digital assets and blockchain applications. We have been growing at a fast pace over the past few years. Offices in Paris, Hong-Kong and New York, Ledger has a team of 200 professionals developing a variety of products and services to safeguard critical digital assets for individuals and companies - including the Ledger hardware wallets line already sold in 165 countries. More information at www.ledger.com.
What you will do ?
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities by establishing, maintaining and enhancing long term relationships with customers.
- Orchestrating the assignment of subject matter experts on initiatives; directly guiding all regional and central staff to engage all necessary Ledger resources and acting as the escalation point for all aspects of the relationship.
- Maintaining strong relationships within Ledger, across regions, teams and HQ functions such as marketing, communications and legal.
- Researching and analyzing the strategic business direction and needs of the account to determine how Ledger can best align itself as a product and service partner for all current and future business needs of the account.
- Hunt and develop new clients for the Vault in Americas
Requirements and Qualifications
- Demonstrable experience in sales and business development primarily within the financial industry across a specific market or portfolio of services.
- Proven experience of at least 5 years in a relevant field
- Proven track record of delivering on Sales targets
- Proven track record of leading solution sales, demonstrating strong mix of business, technical and product knowledge executed in a consultative style.
- Must possess strong planning, organizing, customer service and presentation skills, along with strong negotiation skills and the ability to develop processes and procedures to improve effectiveness.
- Previous experience working with financial institutions in customer facing roles
- Interest in blockchain, cryptocurrencies and financial services products
- Insights and opinions into the use of new technologies to dematerialize and automate financial transaction processing through distributed ledger technologies
How to stand out