Paris, France /
Central - Finance – Finance /
Internship / Stage
We're making the world of digital assets accessible and secure for everyone. Join the mission.
Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 15% of the world’s crypto assets are secured through our Ledger Nanos. Headquartered in Paris and Vierzon, with offices in UK, US, Switzerland and Singapore, Ledger has a team of more than 700 professionals developing a variety of products and services to enable individuals and companies to securely buy, store, swap, grow and manage crypto assets – including the Ledger hardware wallets line with more than 5 millions units already sold in 180 countries.
At Ledger, we embody the values that make us unique: Pragmatism, Audacity, Commitment, Trust and Transparency. Have a look at our Origins video here.
In this role, you will support the FP&A team and be a key part in helping the growth of the business. You will have the opportunity to work on different projects such as creating reports and analysis or updating business plan.
Start of the internship: October 2022 or January 2023
Duration of the internship: 6 months
- Assist the FP&A team with ad-hoc reports, data analysis, and presentations in order to support the management’s business decisions
- Analyze actuals, budget, and forecast
- Follow-up with the relevant teams to prepare variance analysis and create dashboards
- Contribute to budget/forecast for all teams within Ledger
- Support in additional projects and process improvements within the FP&A team
- Monitor and analyze operational and financial KPIs e.g. gross margin, EBITDA…
What we're looking for:
- Previous experience and a strong interest in financial planning and analysis
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills in French & English
- Proficiency with Excel
- Previous experience with Tableau or SQL would be a plus
- You are positive, curious, self-motivated and hands-on
- You are detail-oriented, you have strong organizational skills and are disciplined in daily activity planning
What's in it for you?
- Partial remote work possible
- Frequent social events, snacks and drinks.
- Lunch vouchers with Swile
- Ledger reimburses 50% of your monthly transportation subscription.
- 1 day off for every full month worked in addition to national holidays
- Salary: 1000€ gross / month
We are an equal opportunity employer for all without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age.
#LI-GL #LI-Onsite #LI-DNI