Senior Embedded Application & Automation Engineer
Engineering – Firmware
Founded in 2014, Ledger is a leader in security and infrastructure solutions for cryptocurrencies and blockchain applications. Headquartered in Paris, Vierzon and San Francisco, Ledger has a team of +200 professionals developing a variety of products and services to safeguard cryptocurrency assets for individuals and companies – including the Ledger hardware wallets line already sold in 165 countries.
To sustain the company's growth, Ledger is looking for an new talent to work on the new cryptocurrency integration process. If you are an Engineer with experience with AWS, CI / CD, Git, and scripting (Python, Bash), and your first instinct is to automate and measure results, we should talk!
Requirements and qualifications :
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience we required experience engineer in software development, including CI/CD Automation for an Enterprise SaaS Product
- Strong problem solving skills and good understanding of the best practices for building, testing, deploying and monitoring software
- Relevant experience in Embedded C code optimization and security Security and Cryptography knowledge (Hash, public and private keys signature, encryption ...)
- Hands-on experience with the whole SDLC: Requirement, Design, Code, Test, DeployUnderstand VMs, docker containers and their applications
- Understanding of container orchestration and its challenges (e.g. Kubernetes, Helm)Experience with configuration management: Puppet, Chef, Ansible
- Able to optimize performance of their own code and system as a wholeExperience building an automation‐focused culture, both in testing and build/deploy
- Experience with development of automated test suites including unit, integration, performance, security and functional testing.
- Proven experience building solutions from scratch that helped improve/optimize release processes and/or developer productivity
- A good understanding of the cryptocurrency, security ecosystem is a plus
- Having a strong interest in cryptocurrencies and wishing to work with blockchain technology
- Creation of embedded software updates implementation for our products
- Interaction with software engineering team integration for product integration
- Asynchronous input/output code programming
- Design, build and maintain the tools and frameworks for deploying software across various environments in a repeatable and automatic fashion
- Enhance and maintain tools that will help increase developer productivity across the company
- Develop scalable solutions to support the fast growing developer and QA team within the company
- Work closely with release engineering to Automate use-cases for test driven deployment for the firmware application team
- Design and implement smart tools and processes for continuous integration, development & deployment.
- Engage in anticipating, investigating and fixing performance bottlenecks and software performance analysis and system tuning.
- Configuration management for efficient bug tracking