Junior Sales Administrator
Vierzon, France /
Sales Operations /
Founded in 2014, Ledger is a leader in security and infrastructure solutions for cryptocurrencies and blockchain applications. Headquartered in Paris, with offices in Vierzon, New York and Singapore, Ledger has a team of 200+ professionals developing products and services to safeguard cryptocurrency assets for individuals and companies – including the Ledger hardware wallets line already sold in 165 countries. Ledger is looking for a Junior Sales Administrator.
This position is located in Vierzon.
What you will do
- Manage qualification & onboarding of new resellers
- Optimize lead qualification process
- Create orders in our back-office system
- Follow-up on all sales admin topics: invoicing/ payment/shipment/delivery
- Be the key point of contact for our B2B clients : resellers and distributorsEnsure B2B customer satisfaction.
- Ensure good coordination between different departments when necessary: accounting, production, design, e-commerce, shipping, logistics, legal
- Report on key metrics regarding your activity
Requirements and qualifications
- Fluent written and verbal skills in English is a must have
- A good french level is required
- First experience in sales administration is a plus
- Hands-on and rigorous
- Ability to work with internal and external stakeholders
- Competitive compensation package and ESOP according to the Company policy
- Flexible working hours, remote-friendly environment,
- Strong focus on personal development including internal/external trainings and attendance to conferences,
- Internal talks, technical meetups and hackathons,
- High performance office equipment,
- Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage,
- Meal Vouchers with Swile (ex Lunchr),
- Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days plus infrequent parties, snacks and drinks,
- Employee discount on Ledger products.