Partner Integration Analyst - Internship
Consumer - Product Development – Platformization /
Internship / Stage
Partner Integration Analyst - Internship We're making the world of digital assets accessible and secure for everyone. Join the mission. Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 15% of the world’s crypto assets are secured through our Ledger Nanos. Headquartered in Paris and Vierzon, with offices in the UK, US, Switzerland, and Singapore, Ledger has a team of more than 700 professionals developing a variety of products and services to enable individuals and companies to securely buy, store, swap, grow and manage crypto assets – including the Ledger hardware wallets line with more than 5 millions units already sold in 180 countries.
At Ledger, we embody the values that make us unique: Pragmatism, Audacity, Commitment, Trust, and Transparency. Have a look at our Origins video here.
The Developer Ecosystem team develops and maintains tools helping developers to build on top of Ledger technical stacks e.g. developing a Nano app, adding the support for a blockchain in Ledger Live, and adding a Live App within Ledger Live.
- Be a point of contact for external developers and services wishing to be integrated in Ledger Live platform
- In charge of following the delivery timeline (with the partner) until successful completion
- Maintain and improve Ledger documentation and processes regarding third-party integration services (DeFi, exchanges, and more…)
- Help improve operational integration processes workflows in coordination with key stakeholders from other departments (engineering, security, marketing, etc.)
- Liaise with business, legal, finance, and marketing departments to ensure every new partner is released according to best practices
- Monitor emerging trends in cryptocurrencies adoption, blockchain technology, and blockchain services in general
What we’re looking for
- Having a Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering, or top-tier Business school
- Having a very strong interest in cryptocurrencies and a good understanding of the ecosystemExcellent organizational and time management skills
- Fluent in French and EnglishOutstanding communication and presentation skills
- Desire to go deep down the blockchain rabbit hole
What’s in it for you?
- Flexibility: A hybrid work policy
- Social: Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days, plus frequent social events, snacks, and drinks
- Medical: Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental, and vision care coverage.
- Well-being: Personal development, coaching & fitness with our dedicated partners.
- Vocation: Five weeks of paid leave per year, in addition to national holidays and rest & relaxation (RTT) days
- High tech: Access to high-performance office equipment and gadgets, including Apple products.
- Transport: Ledger reimburses part of your preferred means of transportation.
- Discounts: Employee discount on all our products.
We are an equal opportunity employer for all without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age.