Paris, France /
Marketing – E-Commerce /
Ledger is a leader in security and infrastructure solutions for cryptocurrencies and blockchain applications.
As part of our Digital marketing mix strategy we are focused on driving diversified traffic and revenue growth and are looking to upweight our SEO activities. This role reports to the Head of Growth as part of the E-commerce team.
The newly created position of SEO Specialist will be responsible for building and executing our SEO strategy based on business growth objectives. They will act as an internal ambassador for SEO knowledge and capabilities building, elevating SEO within the marketing mix, and oversee the management of our SEO agency and results. The role is responsible for supporting in achieving traffic and revenue targets.
The successful candidate will have a winning combination of technical and content-related skills, thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, entrepreneurial mindset, and have a strong interest in tech and e-commerce.
About The Job
- Lead SEO strategy and execution for ledger.com with the objective of increasing organic traffic, search ranking and maximizing ROI
- Build a site wide content & technical strategy for SEO with a focus on supporting business growth targets and marketing mix objectives
- Partner with front end, growth, marketing and content teams in the execution of SEO specific strategies
- Analyze data and insights from and set up SEO reportings
- Contribute to the development (and optimization) of internal process for communication and partnership with cross-functional teams
- Partner with agency, dev-ops and engineering teams to ensure the implementation of technical enhancements and address SEO issues
- Optimise process and ways of working for the implementation of back end SEO infrastructure such as content containers, impexes, metadata, etc...
- Partner with Growth Marketing team to define Search strategy
- Identify opportunities and define roadmap for SEO automation
The Ideal Candidate
- 3+ years of experience in working in SEO within a fast-paced environment
- Is an all round expert in SEO, including technical knowledge, familiarity with the web development process and SEO best practices
- Is a crypto enthusiast with knowledge and curiosity about cryptocurrencies
- A digital-first thinker who is able to talk confidently about SEO across different levels of the organization and with people with both high technical skill sets and those with basic digital expertise.
- Experience in e-commerce and tech startup
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate business challenges into actionable and measurable solutions
- A natural multi-tasker who is able to work on multiple project at the same time
- An entrepreneurial and test & learn mindset and growth mentality
- Fluent in English
Current stack @ Ledger
- Website: Wordpress, Shopify, Zendesk
- SEO: SEMrush, Smartkeywords, Search Console
- Analytics & UX: Google analytics, ContentSquare, Hotjar
- Competitive compensation package and ESOP according to the Company policy
- Flexible working hours, remote-friendly environment
- Strong focus on personal development including internal/external trainings and attendance to conferences, Internal talks, technical meetups and hackathons
- High performance office equipment
- Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage
- Meal Vouchers with Swile (ex Lunchr)
- Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days plus infrequent parties, snacks and drinks
- Employee discount on Ledger products