C++ / Rust Software Engineer
Engineering – Software /
Your role will be to work on our Leger Core Library. It is a general-purpose cryptocurrency related library,
targeted towards high end use and can be integrated as backend to easily implement cryptocurrency wallet
applications alike. It is designed to be pluggable and configurable by desktop and mobile applications as
well as server APIs.
Ledger Core library is a full featured C++ library which allows developers to:
- Manage multiple wallets on different currencies,
- Manage multiple accounts per wallet,
- Compute wallets and accounts balances,
- Build and broadcast transactions,
- Receive and handle blockchain events
- Engineer profile with at least 5 years of experience in C++ 14
- Knowledge of Rust is a plus
- Good knowledge of *nix operating systems.
- Open source lover (90% of our code is available on Github)
- Experience with continuous integration solutions.
- Capable of self-training and monitoring of backend-oriented technologies.
- Having a strong interest in cryptocurrencies and wishing to work with blockchain technology.
- Competitive compensation package, and BSPCE / Share warrants for entrepreneurs options in Series B (2018) startup.
- Flexible working hours, remote friendly environment.
- Strong focus on personal development, including internal and external trainings, and attendance to conferences.
- Internal talks, technical meetups, and hackathons.
- High performance equipment for your work.
- 5 weeks of paid vacation + 10 days of RTT.
- Comprehensive health insurance with medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Meal Vouchers with Swile (ex Lunchr).
- Reimbursement for sports and cultural activities.
- Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days; plus infrequent parties, snacks and drinks.
- Employee discount on Ledger products.